starting strength gym
Page 3071 of 3071 FirstFirst ... 20712571297130213061306930703071
Results 30,701 to 30,704 of 30704

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Goddammit AC, there is a hole in the man's ear, right? Or is there not a hole in the man's ear? And is Comperatore not dead.
    Have you seen and touched his wound? I have no idea. And neither do you. We'll have to wait and see of if he appears publicly with a mangled ear, or praises the wonderful work of his plastic surgeons.

And whether the purported people are dead or not, I also have no clue. But what do dead bodies prove? Warfare usually results in dead bodies. And why do you assume that they were killed by the kid?

Do you really think North Korean-esque information control can't happen to you? It always happens in war time, even in the "free" democracies.

I'm not saying believe my specific theory. I'm saying a lot of people are taking things at face value that shouldn't be taken at face value. And I am saying my theory, or a variation on it, is far more probable than most people would estimate.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    If I was Trump I would hire private security.
    Now we're getting somewhere, wal!

Do you think hiring private security is something that Trump, of all people, hasn't considered? He's not an idiot. He knows that he can't trust the SS.

A much more interesting question to ask is, why didn't Trump's private (likely covert) security force know about the roof?

I am positing that they did.

Can we call what happened with Joe a coup yet?