starting strength gym
Page 3071 of 3072 FirstFirst ... 207125712971302130613069307030713072 LastLast
Results 30,701 to 30,710 of 30715

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Goddammit AC, there is a hole in the man's ear, right? Or is there not a hole in the man's ear? And is Comperatore not dead.
    Have you seen and touched his wound? I have no idea. And neither do you. We'll have to wait and see of if he appears publicly with a mangled ear, or praises the wonderful work of his plastic surgeons.

And whether the purported people are dead or not, I also have no clue. But what do dead bodies prove? Warfare usually results in dead bodies. And why do you assume that they were killed by the kid?

Do you really think North Korean-esque information control can't happen to you? It always happens in war time, even in the "free" democracies.

I'm not saying believe my specific theory. I'm saying a lot of people are taking things at face value that shouldn't be taken at face value. And I am saying my theory, or a variation on it, is far more probable than most people would estimate.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    If I was Trump I would hire private security.
    Now we're getting somewhere, wal!

Do you think hiring private security is something that Trump, of all people, hasn't considered? He's not an idiot. He knows that he can't trust the SS.

A much more interesting question to ask is, why didn't Trump's private (likely covert) security force know about the roof?

I am positing that they did.

Can we call what happened with Joe a coup yet?

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Now we're getting somewhere, wal!

Do you think hiring private security is something that Trump, of all people, hasn't considered? He's not an idiot. He knows that he can't trust the SS.

A much more interesting question to ask is, why didn't Trump's private (likely covert) security force know about the roof?

I am positing that they did.
    Well his private security did not do him much good this time, that is if he has any. The roof? well that is the big question, but it was covered from the opposite side of the the grounds that is why the killer was shot so quickly, what was missing was notification when he was climbing up the wall of that building, the pre-event drone flight, and the screaming onlookers who saw him up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Can we call what happened with Joe a coup yet?
    Yep. It is called the Covid Coup.

Too many conspiracy theories to keep up with right now. Probably will take a few weeks to see what's really going on.

Latest rumor is DJT will select Fink (CEO Black Rock) or Dimon (CEO JPM) for SoT.

Get ready for digital currency and no more 4A.

I guess the deep state is still running this shit show we're living in. Maybe the Don got the message and will fall in line?

Also, I'm not sure AC is incorrect with his assessment of wtf is actually going on. None of this makes any sense whatsoever anymore...

Speaker Johnson: Supporting Israel Is One of America’s ‘Founding Principles’

These subversives all deserve to be hung for treason.

Johnson also threatened Democratic lawmakers with possible arrest if they protest Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s address to Congress, which is scheduled for this Thursday.
    Feel free to heckle and mock the POTUS all you want, but you better not fucking disrespect the head of the Jewish state. The veneer over this whole charade is crumbling faster than I ever expected.

Quote Originally Posted by ColeTrain View Post
    I'm going to be honest. I'm not completely convinced that Biden isn't actually dead and they've just stuffed his body in a broom closet somewhere
    You are not the only one thinking this, and there are musings. Sorry for the IG reel.

Tucker Carlson | Secrecy is the hallmark of lying. Where is Joe Biden? | Instagram

I'm not convinced he doesn't get that see eye ehhh joose before his planed speech / statement.

Not a stretch here since all politicos have writers, but that statement was clearly written in a rush and is not brandons words.

If it comes out he did in fact die and they didn't tell us? The Democratic party is dead in its current form, and that's a good thing.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Have you seen and touched his wound? I have no idea. And neither do you. We'll have to wait and see of if he appears publicly with a mangled ear, or praises the wonderful work of his plastic surgeons.

And whether the purported people are dead or not, I also have no clue. But what do dead bodies prove? Warfare usually results in dead bodies. And why do you assume that they were killed by the kid?

Do you really think North Korean-esque information control can't happen to you? It always happens in war time, even in the "free" democracies.

I'm not saying believe my specific theory. I'm saying a lot of people are taking things at face value that shouldn't be taken at face value. And I am saying my theory, or a variation on it, is far more probable than most people would estimate.
    Something a little odd is there have been no reports of tinnitus, (temporary) hearing loss, etc. Never had a supersonic projectile wiz by right next to my ear though (yet, thankfully).