starting strength gym
Page 3072 of 3073 FirstFirst ... 207225722972302230623070307130723073 LastLast
Results 30,711 to 30,720 of 30723

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    I wonder what Dave Ramsey and his Ramsey Personalities think about this?

Interest Payments on US National Debt Will Shatter $1,140,000,000,000 This Year – Eating 76% of All Income Taxes Collected | FAIRtax | fairtax.org

Economist E.J. Antoni reports that based on the Fed’s June numbers, interest on the national debt is the equivalent of 76% of all personal income taxes collected by the government.

“Interest on the federal debt was equal to 76% of all personal income taxes collected in Jun – that’s the Treasury’s largest source of revenue and three-quarters of it gets consumed just by interest; does Congress know? Do they even care?”

Antoni says the cost to service the federal debt has exploded 33% in a single year, and set to get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Speaker Johnson: Supporting Israel Is One of America’s ‘Founding Principles’

These subversives all deserve to be hung for treason.

Feel free to heckle and mock the POTUS all you want, but you better not fucking disrespect the head of the Jewish state. The veneer over this whole charade is crumbling faster than I ever expected.
    An "ally" is defined as:

a country that has agreed officially to give help and support to another one, especially during a war
    I saw this discussed recently. What exactly does Israel do for the United States?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    An "ally" is defined as:

I saw this discussed recently. What exactly does Israel do for the United States?
    Yes, what exactly does Israel do for the United States?

I'm confused. Don't the Jews and Christians each say if you don't follow their path, you'll burn in hell for eternity?

So the same people who think we will burn in hell are our allies?

Please make it make sense.

I'd be interested in what AC thinks of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LouUbMYb7Bc

I'd be interested in what AC thinks of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LouUbMYb7Bc
    I'll check it out later. But back to the "1 inch hole" for a minute, shouldn't we be able to see it in this photo?

ear-hole.jpg

I just measured my ear. It is 3 inches top to bottom and about an 1.5 inches wide, so a 1 inch hole (doctor actually said 2cm, but close enough) means that close to a third of his ear should be gone. I think such a wound would be a lot more obvious from a photo like this.

Here's the doctor's statement.

I'll check it out later. But back to the "1 inch hole" for a minute, shouldn't we be able to see it in this photo?

ear-hole.jpg

I just measured my ear. It is 3 inches top to bottom and about an 1.5 inches wide, so a 1 inch hole (doctor actually said 2cm, but close enough) means that close to a third of his ear should be gone. I think such a wound would be a lot more obvious from a photo like this.

I appreciate your skepticism, but are you saying that nothing happened to his ear? There was no blood, and then there was blood, gunshot noises, the other actually-dead guy, etc. are meaningless in the face of Trump's evil genius? Sometimes when a guy gets shot in the ear, he just got shot in the ear.

I’ve studied the JFK assassination for long enough to know that details lose overwhelmingly against myth and narrative.

ear-hole.jpg

AC: A "2cm wide" wound does not mean it's a 2cm circle, i.e. a through-and-through wound to the cartilage of the ear. That's just the largest dimension of the wound. A bullet graze is generally like a long scrape or scratch - the 2 cm dimension is presumably the length of the scrape. along the path the bullet took. The diameter of a 5.56 mm round is...well, five and a half millimeters, and the wound would likely be less than that, just geometrically speaking.

Furthermore, bullets do weird things, particularly when they hit something. It seems consistent with a graze wound from a 5.56 round close enough to the muzzle that it still has most of its velocity grazing a body part that is inherently mobile enough to move as aside as it's hit. It makes sense for an ear to yield on a graze so as to get essentially a superficial scrape from the bullet. The high blood supply to the skin makes the amount of bleeding believable, as well.

Could this have been faked? Sure. And the people who might fake it would have far better resources than you or I to ensure verisimilitude. That said, could it have been real? Absolutely. The photos and the doctor's reports you're citing are not red flags against that possibility.

I appreciate your skepticism, but are you saying that nothing happened to his ear? There was no blood, and then there was blood, gunshot noises, etc. are meaningless in the face of Trump's evil genius?
    Obviously there was the sound of gunshots, confusion, and eventually some visually convincing blood-like substance on his ear and face. But yeah, I suspect his ear doesn't have a wound or even a scratch on it. I also think the NY Times' photo of the bullet is fake. (How many miraculous coincidences am I supposed to gobble down in a week?)

What we all actually observed is this: we heard a gunshot, and then saw him react and quickly go to the ground, where he remained for some time before standing back up and displaying his "wounded" ear to the world.

Could be two guns or it could be that the shooter used miss matched rounds from a single AR15. Loads matter! Rounds can produce different sound signatures based on varying energy and velocities resulting from the load. The shell casing and recovered bullets should be useful in determining if the first three rounds were a different manufacture or load than the next 5. Or if there were two guns firing at Trump.

Now all we need is a reliable source of information regarding the shooting and a trustworthy investigator. The YouTubers are trolling for clicks and making hay with this. Concocting conspiracy theories is becoming a sport.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Yes, what exactly does Israel do for the United States?
    Intelligence, the Uzi, Drip irrigation, Encryption code, the 8088 CPU, anti ballistic missile systems, ViOP, Copaxone, the USB flash drive, The Iron Dome system, etc,

Quote Originally Posted by DaveJF View Post
    Something a little odd is there have been no reports of tinnitus, (temporary) hearing loss, etc. Never had a supersonic projectile wiz by right next to my ear though (yet, thankfully).
    Dave to get a nasty case of tinnitus or shooter's ear you would have to be next to the weapon when it was firing without hearing protection and be subject to it for some time although one shot gun blast could be enough, or listen to rock bands right next to the speakers and then you would walk out with ringing ears which I did back in the 70's and if you do it enough you get permanent hearing damage.

Quote Originally Posted by golftdibrad View Post
    The Democratic party is dead in its current form, and that's a good thing.
    Not exactly as you now have KH as a potential POTUS, she has raised $80M +, she is a shape shifter and far more nastier than JB. It will be interesting to see how she goes in a debate with Trump.