starting strength gym
Page 3073 of 3075 FirstFirst ... 2073257329733023306330713072307330743075 LastLast
Results 30,721 to 30,730 of 30746

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    It doesn't matter if Trump was shot, or not, or by whom, of there was another shooter. None of it matters because this event didn't alter the predetermined broad outcome of US politics which was set in motion many months ago. The entire system of US electoral politics, every possible outcome, is managed.

Trump could have had his head split open, showering everyone with brains, and NOTHING WOULD HAVE CHANGED. As with JFK. There would be no civil war. America is obese and passive, and they watch the news like a conversation and a TV show.

Indeed, after the round whistled past his head, he called for unity, like the true political professional he is. If anyone at this point still thinks Trump is remotely outside of the system, or anti-bureaucracy in any way, then I am sorry but you are an idiot. OH WOW ELON MUSK FINALLY CAME OUT AS A MAGA GUY! MARK ZUCKERBERG!!!!

Remember when Dinesh D'Souza became the de facto leader of the "stop the steal" movement, and after the election result came in, he changed his tune. It all became about defining "democracy". Trump just said he "took a bullet for democracy". It always comes back to the belief in democracy.

As long as you engage and believe in democracy, vote, and give life to the uniparty system, you will be stuck in this endless political conversation forever, and all your energy will be used up and wasted. In four years' time this thread will be discussing the same stuff and having the endless conversation right here still.

Most importantly, while you're tied up with the endless conversation, there can be no space to even ask questions like "Why is Zionism central to US politics?". Nobody wants to talk hear about that icky subject when they could be discussing the latest... Event.

Subjects can be endlessly spoken within this system until the masses are sick and tired of hearing about them, and so demoralised, that everyone just kind of accepts that a consensus has been reached and the matter has been dealt with. Immigration is a good example subject. Completely talked about to death. No action has taken place, nor will it. Everyone sits around, passively consuming news media about it, complaining, and wondering where it will all lead. They turn up at a booth every 4 years, cast a vote. The show goes on.

Crooks, Fink, Black Rock, Cheatle? Ya can't make this shit any more ridiculous, they're just ducking with us now.

It's interesting that Crooks was in a Fink Black Rock commercial that was recently disappeared...

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Obviously there was the sound of gunshots, confusion, and eventually some visually convincing blood-like substance on his ear and face. But yeah, I suspect his ear doesn't have a wound or even a scratch on it. I also think the NY Times' photo of the bullet is fake. (How many miraculous coincidences am I supposed to gobble down in a week?)

What we all actually observed is this: we heard a gunshot, and then saw him react and quickly go to the ground, where he remained for some time before standing back up and displaying his "wounded" ear to the world.
    How about the other actually-dead guy?

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Intelligence, the Uzi, Drip irrigation, Encryption code, the 8088 CPU, anti ballistic missile systems, ViOP, Copaxone, the USB flash drive, The Iron Dome system, etc,
    All of which we have to buy from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    All of which we have to buy from them.
    What are you taking about "buy"? As generousness as you are with your time and advice not everything here is free. BTW the intelligence is free.

None of our allies give us anything for free, and we don't give them anything for free either. The presence of a price tag does not invalidate a nation's status of being our ally

Not exactly as you now have KH as a potential POTUS, she has raised $80M +, she is a shape shifter and far more nastier than JB. It will be interesting to see how she goes in a debate with Trump.
    My comment was meant to be in the context of IF his administration was hiding his death. Brandon got on a plane so we at least have proof of life as of yesterday.

Intelligence, the Uzi, Drip irrigation, Encryption code, the 8088 CPU, anti ballistic missile systems, ViOP, Copaxone, the USB flash drive, The Iron Dome system, etc,
    Along the lines of the initial question, how many of these does the US uniquely get, or at least get preferentially, vs. them being generally available?

Dave to get a nasty case of tinnitus or shooter's ear you would have to be next to the weapon when it was firing without hearing protection and be subject to it for some time although one shot gun blast could be enough, or listen to rock bands right next to the speakers and then you would walk out with ringing ears which I did back in the 70's and if you do it enough you get permanent hearing damage.
    Yeah, a lot of things cause hearing damage and tinnitus, but being right next to just the bullet crack really doesn't do it. Muzzle blast (especially indoors), heavy machinery, and loud music (close to speakers and with headphones) are the major culprits.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Obviously there was the sound of gunshots, confusion, and eventually some visually convincing blood-like substance on his ear and face. But yeah, I suspect his ear doesn't have a wound or even a scratch on it. I also think the NY Times' photo of the bullet is fake. (How many miraculous coincidences am I supposed to gobble down in a week?)

What we all actually observed is this: we heard a gunshot, and then saw him react and quickly go to the ground, where he remained for some time before standing back up and displaying his "wounded" ear to the world.
    So for that to occour, it had to be planned. Someone had to sit Trump down and say "Ok Mr. Trump a shooter is going to shoot blanks at you and time it perfectly right as you turn your head. Now this is important, you're going to have to carry blood capsules with you all speech, and when that occours the secret service will jump on you in such a way to cover you from all the camera's but leave your arms free to break that blood capsule on your ear, now here are the 4 crisis actors and their crisis actor families that will play the parts of bystanders"

Do you think they had to rehearse the move of dropping down and cracking the fake blood open in a convincing manner? even wrestlers rehearse their moves ad nauseum beforehand. How many times do you think it's necessary to rehearse that move?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    How about the other actually-dead guy?
    He may actually be dead, but who knows. I would like to have a detailed record of CIA and other Black Ops similar to what I'm suggesting in countries where Americans wouldn't be resistant to believing it could happen. I'd bet all kinds of "collateral damage" is justified, even the rank murder of innocent bystanders.

But if we are dealing with less morally unscrupulous actors, how hard would it be to identify a few people in such a crowd that deserve to be killed? Two birds with one stone.

Here's Mike Benz reading a CIA assassination manual. This is the kind of "culture" such operators would come from, even the "good" ones. People act like this stuff is all fiction and fantasy, but it's not. Just imagine all the manuals that have never and never will be unclassified.

To be clear, I'm not proposing a specific conspiracy theory. That is for unemployed people with too much time on their hands. I'm just saying "something is up", and the possibility of conspiracy, even one orchestrated by "your team", should not be dismissed. That's is really the most important part.

The ear, specifically, is largely intuition on my part. And when I get intuition this strong, I'm usually right (clearly, I don't expect you or anyone else to trust this). Every bone in my body screams that it is fake. And believe it or not, there is actually a pattern I observed during Trump's presidency that matches the "shot in a non-vital appendage with .556, but perfectly perfectly safe, healthy, and happy to pose for photos" pattern that was also used for propaganda purposes. Not gonna get into it right now, since it would take some effort to present, but I should get around to it at some point. Perhaps after Trump takes off the bandage, and there is no visibly noticeable damage. (If he takes it off and has a visibly mangled ear with a hole in the top of it, I'll accept defeat.)

I did watch the guy's audio analysis of the shooting. Seemed reasonable, but I'm not qualified enough to say for sure.

starting strength coach development program
    What are you taking about "buy"? As generousness as you are with your time and advice not everything here is free. BTW the intelligence is free.
    Nothing is free, wal.