starting strength gym
Page 3077 of 3077 FirstFirst ... 20772577297730273067307530763077
Results 30,761 to 30,769 of 30769

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    He'd better do something about it. Tough though, being invisible.
    Nah, my invisible Friend doesn't roll like that. He only barks Cues at me while I try to do something about myself. It must be a frustrating existence for Him...snowflakes abound, you know. We never learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    This is excellent, Jason. Many thanks.

So modern day humans (1909) completely turned around Jesus' beautiful, simple message and made it ugly, and the State ran with it. My invisible friend does not approve.
    What did He tell us about private judgement?

And what did I tell you about the Olympics? As Islamic Groups Vow Massacres, Paris Olympics Target Christianity – PJ Media

Every Western leftist’s favorite jihad group, Hamas, released a video a few days before the Olympics opened, vowing that there would soon be “rivers of blood flowing through the streets of Paris." French police recently arrested two would-be Islamic State (ISIS) jihad suicide bombers who were planning to target the Olympics. The Islamic State also called upon Muslims to carry out drone strikes on the Eiffel Tower during the Olympics. After all that, the Olympics Opening Ceremony featured full-scale, open mockery not of Islam (of course!), but of the religion leftists love to hate: Christianity.

Fox News reported Friday that “numerous drag queens” were “a recurring theme throughout the ceremonies.” A man whom Fox describes as an “ex-transgender influencer,” Oli London, expressed succinctly how the ceremony targeted Christianity: "Olympics openly mocks Jesus’ Last Supper as drag queens dressed as women play the role of disciples while a plus size woman appears in the middle symbolising Jesus wearing a giant crown."

The reaction was swift. Elon Musk put it mildly: "This was extremely disrespectful to Christians." Harrison Butker, the NFL player who got in hot water with the left recently by defending traditional and near-universal gender roles, quoted scripture: "‘Be not deceived, God is not mocked. For what things a man shall sow, those also shall he reap. For he that soweth in his flesh, of the flesh also shall reap corruption. But he that soweth in the spirit, of the spirit shall reap life everlasting.’ Galatians 6:7-8." Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton summed it up: "The transnational Left have contempt for Western civilization."

That’s certainly true. Roman Catholic Bishop Robert Barron was among those who raised another salient point about what Barron called this “gross mockery of the Last Supper.” He asked: “A question I would pose — we all know the answer to it — Would they ever have dared mock Islam in a similar way? Would they ever have dreamed of mocking, in this gross, you know, public way, a scene from the Qur’an? As I say, we all know the answer to that.”
    The Olympic Games: Time to Stop | Mark Rippetoe

These evil pigs know that kids are watching. They want to cause as much social damage as possible, and they know they can make money at the same time. If Hamas kills a bunch of people in Paris, it might teach them something, but probably not. Turn off your TV for two weeks and catch up on your reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    What did He tell us about private judgement?
    I asked my Invisible Friend and his response to your question is: "Mind your own business". I have no idea what "the bible" says about that.

Israel’s Netanyahu brings his dirty laundry to Washington. Literally.

The clothes are cleaned for the prime minister free of charge by the U.S. staff, a perk that is available to all foreign leaders but sparingly taken advantage of given the short stays of busy heads of state.

“The Netanyahus are the only ones who bring actual suitcases of dirty laundry for us to clean,” said one U.S. official, who like others spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the details of a foreign leader’s visits. “After multiple trips, it became clear this was intentional.”
    This isn't because of some Jewish impulse to get stuff for free, like some would joke. He just gets off on the fact that some stupid American "freier" is actually going to wash a bunch of dirty clothes for no reason. It's meant to humiliate, nothing more.

It's similar to when he served Prime Minister Abe shit in a shoe before he was assassinated.

Most politicians are sociopaths, but Benjamin Netanyahu is almost certainly a full blown psychopath.

Turn off your TV for two weeks and catch up on your reading.
    Statement of the week, right there - if only I had a free shirt for you, sir.

These evil pigs know that kids are watching. They want to cause as much social damage as possible, and they know they can make money at the same time. If Hamas kills a bunch of people in Paris, it might teach them something, but probably not. Turn off your TV for two weeks and catch up on your reading.
    Excellent advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    It does nothing to explain why Christian White boomers will never vote according to their own ethnic, racial interests in their Western homelands but seem happy to sacrifice the entire world in Third World War to ensure Israel continues to be an ethno-state for Jews.
    Matt the WWIII started way back in 1948 with the "Declaration of Independence of the State Of Israel" and it will not stop until it draws all nations into it.

"For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat".

"And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

We will see if Trump regains office if he can delays this, what a shit fight it will be if he fails.

And what did I tell you about the Olympics? As Islamic Groups Vow Massacres, Paris Olympics Target Christianity – PJ Media

The Olympic Games: Time to Stop | Mark Rippetoe

Come on now, Mark. Are you being fair? The Olympics are a celebration of sports, fair play, teamwork, and physical achievement. Not to mention that it provides an excellent opportunity to display the culture of the host country, such as these wonderful representations of French society:

And also this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJJymu9_NQA

What's the problem?