starting strength gym
Page 3077 of 3077 FirstFirst ... 20772577297730273067307530763077
Results 30,761 to 30,763 of 30763

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    He'd better do something about it. Tough though, being invisible.
    Nah, my invisible Friend doesn't roll like that. He only barks Cues at me while I try to do something about myself. It must be a frustrating existence for Him...snowflakes abound, you know. We never learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    This is excellent, Jason. Many thanks.

So modern day humans (1909) completely turned around Jesus' beautiful, simple message and made it ugly, and the State ran with it. My invisible friend does not approve.
    What did He tell us about private judgement?

starting strength coach development program
    And what did I tell you about the Olympics? As Islamic Groups Vow Massacres, Paris Olympics Target Christianity – PJ Media

Every Western leftist’s favorite jihad group, Hamas, released a video a few days before the Olympics opened, vowing that there would soon be “rivers of blood flowing through the streets of Paris." French police recently arrested two would-be Islamic State (ISIS) jihad suicide bombers who were planning to target the Olympics. The Islamic State also called upon Muslims to carry out drone strikes on the Eiffel Tower during the Olympics. After all that, the Olympics Opening Ceremony featured full-scale, open mockery not of Islam (of course!), but of the religion leftists love to hate: Christianity.

Fox News reported Friday that “numerous drag queens” were “a recurring theme throughout the ceremonies.” A man whom Fox describes as an “ex-transgender influencer,” Oli London, expressed succinctly how the ceremony targeted Christianity: "Olympics openly mocks Jesus’ Last Supper as drag queens dressed as women play the role of disciples while a plus size woman appears in the middle symbolising Jesus wearing a giant crown."

The reaction was swift. Elon Musk put it mildly: "This was extremely disrespectful to Christians." Harrison Butker, the NFL player who got in hot water with the left recently by defending traditional and near-universal gender roles, quoted scripture: "‘Be not deceived, God is not mocked. For what things a man shall sow, those also shall he reap. For he that soweth in his flesh, of the flesh also shall reap corruption. But he that soweth in the spirit, of the spirit shall reap life everlasting.’ Galatians 6:7-8." Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton summed it up: "The transnational Left have contempt for Western civilization."

That’s certainly true. Roman Catholic Bishop Robert Barron was among those who raised another salient point about what Barron called this “gross mockery of the Last Supper.” He asked: “A question I would pose — we all know the answer to it — Would they ever have dared mock Islam in a similar way? Would they ever have dreamed of mocking, in this gross, you know, public way, a scene from the Qur’an? As I say, we all know the answer to that.”
    The Olympic Games: Time to Stop | Mark Rippetoe

These evil pigs know that kids are watching. They want to cause as much social damage as possible, and they know they can make money at the same time. If Hamas kills a bunch of people in Paris, it might teach them something, but probably not. Turn off your TV for two weeks and catch up on your reading.