starting strength gym
Page 3080 of 3091 FirstFirst ... 20802580298030303070307830793080308130823090 ... LastLast
Results 30,791 to 30,800 of 30908

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And you are unarmed. We are not.
    We still have some 2X4's in the back yard, however the first round has been one by them, they captured the left leaning minds of your youth and politicians in your country who are already burning your flag and desecrating your monuments, and a shot was never fired. Don't you remember the Texas V Johnston case in 1989 and then you have the the 1st Amendment so they don't need to use bullets, well not yet anyway.

Just a moment...

I think you need to build that fence right round the border of Texas and declare a free and independent State.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Smokey, you already know this, but you are one incredibly sick pile of shit.
    How do we get from dudes playing guitar on a castle to sick pile of shit?

Gotta feel for the athletes. The effort they've put in to get to the point where they're representing their country on the world stage. And you have all these stories coming out re: the beds not being comfortable, lack of facilities, AC, limited food choices & portions. All important factors to their potentially once in a lifetime attempt at a medal.

I've got a comical idea of my head about the logistical meetings being spent focusing on securing enough blue body paint & transexuals. Meanwhile, one guy is asking "have we got enough carbohydrates for the athletes?" ... "The who??"

And you are unarmed. We are not.
    No, Mark. The lifetime of the Hawk Tuah girl exceeded that of the assassination attempt in the collective mind of the normie rube.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Israel enemies are your enemies, Islam has had the US in its sights for many years, the US is the "Great Satan" that must be eliminated.
    How very kind of israel to demand we resettle these enemies within the borders of western countries by the millions.

Even though I think the ear was fake, it's important to emphasize what was real about the assassination attempt. They want Trump dead (at least what he stood for in 2016), they want your history dead, they want you dead, they want your kids raped and turned into catamites, they want Western Civilization dead, and above all else, they want Christianity and God himself dead.

You folk need to wake up fast, we in Australia have already been threatened.
    Yet, you seem to be completely oblivious to the fact that if it weren't for the beautiful, multicultural, globalist vision of your precious and wonderful Jews, there almost certainly wouldn't be a single militant Islamacist in your painfully Clown infested country. And Christianity would have orders of magnitude more influence than it does now. But you just keep cheering for your own demise--straining out the gnats and swallowing the camel.

I think you need to build that fence right round the border of Texas and declare a free and independent State.
    That has occurred to some of us.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    Gotta feel for the athletes. The effort they've put in to get to the point where they're representing their country on the world stage. And you have all these stories coming out re: the beds not being comfortable, lack of facilities, AC, limited food choices & portions. All important factors to their potentially once in a lifetime attempt at a medal.

I've got a comical idea of my head about the logistical meetings being spent focusing on securing enough blue body paint & transexuals. Meanwhile, one guy is asking "have we got enough carbohydrates for the athletes?" ... "The who??"
    Two boxers are CLEARED to compete in the Olympics as women, despite being disqualified from the World Championships last year... as former athletes claim that 'gender ideology will get women KILLED' | Daily Mail Online

Boycott NBC Sports, do not watch the Olympics.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    No, Mark. The lifetime of the Hawk Tuah girl exceeded that of the assassination attempt in the collective mind of the normie rube.
    Over my head, Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Even though I think the ear was fake,
    I know you haven't seen the hole. They sewed it up. I've had it done myself.

it's important to emphasize what was real about the assassination attempt. They want Trump dead (at least what he stood for in 2016), they want your history dead, they want you dead, they want your kids raped and turned into catamites, they want Western Civilization dead, and above all else, they want Christianity and God himself dead.
    You're correct about this, which is why it's weird that you don't think he got shot. Other people got shot, one died, two others hospitalized, not faked. They want Trump dead, and they shot him. Occam's razor, okay?

That has occurred to some of us.

Two boxers are CLEARED to compete in the Olympics as women, despite being disqualified from the World Championships last year... as former athletes claim that 'gender ideology will get women KILLED' | Daily Mail Online

Boycott NBC Sports, do not watch the Olympics.

Over my head, Matt.

You're correct about this, which is why it's weird that you don't think he got shot. Other people got shot, one died, two others hospitalized, not faked. They want Trump dead, and they shot him. Occam's razor, okay?
    I had a mechanical engineering professor for a course on manufacturing and machining back in the '80s.

This guy actually ran a manufacturing company while he was teaching courses.

One day he took us on a tour of this modest yet very productive shop.

He mentioned a phrase I'll never forget, similar to Occam's Razor; KISS, keep it simple stupid!

Also, sadly, I will not be watching the Olympics. Too woke for this old soul...

I used to really enjoy watching the games 40 years or so ago though.

A great video about Lyin’ Kamala

https://youtu.be/sVspeqNnoWM?si=2LsHZWZmqt_f6cTL

Even though I think the ear was fake, it's important to emphasize what was real about the assassination attempt. They want Trump dead (at least what he stood for in 2016), they want your history dead, they want you dead, they want your kids raped and turned into catamites, they want Western Civilization dead, and above all else, they want Christianity and God himself dead.
    Well they have succeeded with you, at least in your mind.

Yet, you seem to be completely oblivious to the fact that if it weren't for the beautiful, multicultural, globalist vision of your precious and wonderful Jews, there almost certainly wouldn't be a single militant Islamacist in your painfully Clown infested country. And Christianity would have orders of magnitude more influence than it does now. But you just keep cheering for your own demise--straining out the gnats and swallowing the camel.
    The folk that are pushing multiculturalism here are the equivalent of your democrats and yes there are plenty of clowns here. Muslims migrate to the western countries because of financial reasons, but ultimately to establish an Islamic world wide caliphate. Jihad by war is one form to achieve this the other which is quietly infiltrating the west with the "Ummah". Once they have built their Mosques and brought in Halal food and enter into your government they will eventually establish Sharia Law in local areas you will become like England or France ultimately controlling your governments which will remove support for a Jewish State. As for the Jews this is the last thing they want is Islam controlling the west.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    How very kind of israel to demand we resettle these enemies within the borders of western countries by the millions.
    Nope, is was your multicultural polices that admitted these insurgents and since that was not occurring fast enough you had your democratic mates allow millions into the States through broken borders.

starting strength coach development program
    There were no stitches. Doctor explicitly said that:

Given the broad and blunt nature of the wound itself, no sutures were required.
    Because it's beyond fucking obvious to me that he didn't get shot. It is as obviously theater as any political event I've ever observed in my life. Even the iconic photo was obviously pre-rehearsed. There seems to even be some inspiration from the famous photo of the flag being raised on Iwo Jima, which was also fake and staged, by the way.

trump-1.jpg iwo-jima-flag-raising.jpg

The miraculous synchronicities are stacked all the way to the ceiling. And I think the fact that it happened to a long time participant in WWE theater and reality TV puts Occam's razor squarely on my side. It's just too uncomfortable a conclusion for most to accept.

The problem here is that you and most everyone simply think this kind of staging could never happen on the US political stage. "Yeah, they're crooked, but everything I see on the news is still mostly real, just sprinkled with lies". I think it goes way beyond that. I think the Miracle of the Immaculate Ear is a forgivable Trumpian White Lie by the rest of Clown World's standards. (They went to Defcon 1 over Alex Jones and Sandy Hook for a reason.) Trump tell lies all the time, but when he does they usually point in the general direction of the truth. This would fall in line with that pattern, since there have probably been real attempts on his life behind the scenes. But that's useless propaganda-wise. The masses need theatrical even, and boy did they get it.

If Putin or Kim Jong Un experienced their own version of the Miracle of the Immaculate Ear, most of you would believe it was staged without even a second thought.