starting strength gym
Page 3081 of 3091 FirstFirst ... 2081258129813031307130793080308130823083 ... LastLast
Results 30,801 to 30,810 of 30908

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    How can something been an "attack" on Christianity when the side being "attacked" isn't doing anything?
    Karl Denninger's favorite phrase is that the only difference between sex and rape is consent; similarly the only difference between an attack and battered wife syndrome is the reaction of the victim. And it looks like the "conservative/Christian/traditionalist" movements love all these mockery-of-religion scars they can act hysterical hysterical over for votes and Social Media attention (= ad dollars) and donations.

Best option is to focus on plans to get financially strong and healthy in your 20s&30s, get physically strong with barbell training in your 30s&40s and beyond, and to ignore both sides of this Endless Conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    How do we get from dudes playing guitar on a castle to sick pile of shit?
    You already know this, smokey, but it was your celebration of the beheading of a woman by far left extremists.
    No different than the people who celebrated the assassination attempt on Trump.

Anyone remember the huge scandal at Guantanamo Bay?
    They never did anything close to this: At Least 1 Dead, 68 Injured, After Huge Israeli Airstrike On South Beirut | ZeroHedge

What was the reaction of the israelis to hearing about male Palestinian prisoners literally being gang-raped to death?
    Of course, the israelis had massive protests in support of the homosexual gang-rape of POWs.

Absolutely disgusting.
    And, some of you guys still think we should still think the israelis are the good guys???

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Absolutely disgusting.
    And, some of you guys still think we should still think the israelis are the good guys???
    But Schindler's List, dude!

As Netanyahu himself literally said: "80% of Americans support us. It's absurd."

He has nothing but contempt for the stupid freiers, and at this point I can hardly blame him.

Here's a little humour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt8S...ailywithDahlia

This gal is funny.

Chaos erupts as far-right extremists riot following deadly stabbing attack on young girls in Southport, England

Whites fighting back! You love to see it. Only a broken nose and some scratched up cop cars, but it's a start.

Just keep in mind, they can keep throwing more Muzzies at you. That resource is nearly infinite relative to a country the size of England. At some point you're gonna have to deal with the people hell bent on flying them in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

Over my head, Matt.
    Oral sex Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Nope, is was your multicultural polices that admitted these insurgents and since that was not occurring fast enough you had your democratic mates allow millions into the States through broken borders.
    No, here it is direct from the whore's mouth: Israeli Legislators: Western Nations Should '''Welcome Gaza Refugees''' | ZeroHedge Why Israel wants to dump Palestinian refugees on a Western nation — RT World News

If we want to go further, we will find the mass immigration of Muslims to western countries is primarily facilitated by israeli funded NGOs.
    In addition, they have spent a huge amount of resources to lobby western governments to pass laws that facilitate mass migration of Muslims into western countries.
    I have already posted many articles and information sources showing documentation, interviews etc which directly show these two claims to be true.
    Every Single Time Reykjavik, Iceland: The Reykjavik Rabbi: Iceland Must Do More For Refugees snare Last European Capital Without a Rabbi Gets One Rabbi Avi and Mushky Feldman hope to ignite a iceland monitor CULTURE POUTICS NATURE OPINION WEAI Syrian Refugees Arrive in Iceland jewish fire under the Northern Lights A group of 23 Syrian quota refugees. that is, Hatstad refugees invited to Iceland by the State, arrived the country yesterday, Morgunbladid reports. These - iFunny

I posted the wrong article about israel's latest brazen violation of international law.
    Here is the one about prominent israelis rioting in support of the gang rape of prisioners of war: Israeli Police Detain Soldiers Suspected Of Raping A Palestinian, Sparking Protests | ZeroHedge
    Israelis Say it's Okay to Rape Palestinian Prisoners, by Mike Whitney - The Unz Review

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    There were no stitches. Doctor explicitly said that:Because it's beyond fucking obvious to me that he didn't get shot. It is as obviously theater as any political event I've ever observed in my life. Even the iconic photo was obviously pre-rehearsed. There seems to even be some inspiration from the famous photo of the flag being raised on Iwo Jima, which was also fake and staged, by the way.
    I'm not here to poke the bear, AC. But holy crap...

Your cited statement from the physician treating Trump, who treated him previously, stated that he was nearly shot in the head. You're hanging your entire assumption on the fact that he didn't need stitches in the fleshy part of the ear abutting the cartilaginous tissue. Having no personal experience first or second hand (that you have disclosed) in the immediate or continuous care of you came to this conclusion.

The miraculous synchronicities are stacked all the way to the ceiling. And I think the fact that it happened to a long time participant in WWE theater and reality TV puts Occam's razor squarely on my side. It's just too uncomfortable a conclusion for most to accept.
    I don't think it's synchronistic. I still don't know how you think staging that much in front of a live audience equates to being more simple than the alternative. Because there were *similarities* to other pictures? This can't be adequately explained by the fact that 1) there are a lot of American flags at trump rallies, 2) that's how you move a person in a protective detail, or 3) there are boatloads of people with cameras taking pictures from all angles the entire time at these rallies, and ONE of them happened to be iconic? Especially because it happened to evoke patriotic images like Iwo Jima's flag raising? Of which the picture was staged, but it's because the first time it happened they had a small flag and no camera? Was it BAD that they did that to evoke popular public opinion? Was it a LIE because it was re-enacted for the camera?

There were no stitches. Doctor [URL="https://web.archive.org/web/20240726123819/https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/112820414450748116"]The problem here is that you and most everyone simply think this kind of staging could never happen on the US political stage. "Yeah, they're crooked, but everything I see on the news is still mostly real, just sprinkled with lies". I think it goes way beyond that. I think the Miracle of the Immaculate Ear is a forgivable Trumpian White Lie by the rest of Clown World's standards. (They went to Defcon 1 over Alex Jones and Sandy Hook for a reason.) Trump tell lies all the time, but when he does they usually point in the general direction of the truth. This would fall in line with that pattern, since there have probably been real attempts on his life behind the scenes. But that's useless propaganda-wise. The masses need theatrical even, and boy did they get it.

If Putin or Kim Jong Un experienced their own version of the Miracle of the Immaculate Ear, most of you would believe it was staged without even a second thought.
    Let's forget the entire air of intellectual superiority this is dripping with. Let's assume it's not your big brain vs my smol brain. It's not that it could never occur, AC. It's that it probably didn't because it's piecemealed together and awkward vs the obvious explanation that it probably did. Sure, there was some stupidity and malfeasance involved, but you're giving humanity, in general, way too much credit if you think that it's ALL some elaborate hoax and narrative.

It's not like you have a problem understanding, AC. It just strikes me as odd that you don't *accept* easier explanations because it's, what... just too convenient?

Granted, these women didn't seem to pose a serious threat to Vlad, but his thumbs up reaction is priceless!

Might be staged though, the big guy took down the little brunette and broke her fall with his body. He could have just slammed her to the ground but showed a lot of restraint.

Interesting there are no 5'3" female bodyguards there.

Putin's Bodyguards In Action - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Here's a little humour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt8S...ailywithDahlia

This gal is funny.
    Here's another one Coach. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/GLhsJYQ8jdk?si=ENhjFPAjlvIbhmw0

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Oral sex Mark.
    I don't do Popular Culture, Subby.

Members of Congress: The Secret Service Was Set Up to Fail – HotAir

It is clear that the US Secret Service needs to be disbanded and all the agents sent home to find new jobs, along with the FBI. What replaces them?