starting strength gym
Page 3084 of 3091 FirstFirst ... 2084258429843034307430823083308430853086 ... LastLast
Results 30,831 to 30,840 of 30904

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    I find this extraordinary that Israel would facilitate the mass migration of Muslims into the west where they have and are now promoting antisemitism which is leading to a pro Palestinian sympathy in western governments, the very instruments that support the existence of the State of Israel who supply arms to keep them from being destroyed.

Don't you find that strange?
    Not at all.

1. When a substantial portion of the military aged men from middle eastern countries have been shipped across the globe to western countries, these men no longer pose an immediate threat to israel itself.

2. israel needs western countries to fund and fight its wars in the middle east; it is much easier to promote hostility against the Muslim nations if atrocities/conflict are allowed to happen in western countries.

3. The israeli lobby needs to create controlled anti-semitic sentiment in western countries to demand anti-semitism laws; they need to appear as the victim to justify the censorship of any criticism of israel.

These strategies have come straight from the mouths of israeli leaders, both past and present.

I find this extraordinary that Israel would facilitate the mass migration of Muslims into the west where they have and are now promoting antisemitism which is leading to a pro Palestinian sympathy in western governments, the very instruments that support the existence of the State of Israel who supply arms to keep them from being destroyed.

Ah! the "Rapture", that word which is in the Latin Bible, the Harpazo, the catching away of the Church, funny how this pops up now and then.

Don't concern yourself then about this.

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven."

Neil Armstrong. I watched in real time on TV back in July 1969 when I was a kid, the question is why go back there?
    Do you mean why "go back there" to the moon or why go back to trying to figure out if anyone ever actually landed on the moon?

I was a kid back then too. There's a lot of shifty shit that went on back then that even caught my attention as a 7 year old...

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Yes. I believe Jesus is the son of God, and that he died for our sins and rose from the grave. I am a Christian.

I just reject your silly American strip mall theology. "Oh we're all gonna get raptured up and avoid the tribulation! We aren't meant to suffer on earth because we're such special boys and girls!" It's so obviously propaganda tailored for Americans. And I think it's all quite ridiculous, especially the Jew worship.
    AC, I hope you realize that this version of Christianity is not the only version taught or believed by Christians in this country, even if it has had a great deal of influence and civic pull for quite some time. For that matter, not even all dispensationalists in this country think that way.

Maybe.
    Maybe not.
    Ensuring warfare and strife take place serves to spread quite a bit of money and power around to parties who deal in such affairs.

Forcing the west to engage on the level Isreal is could be seen as a victory by Isreal. They're getting big brother to come to the rescue.

Wal, are you familiar with the fable of the scorpion and the frog?

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Nor did anyone else, maybe?!
    In the past I have spoken personally with John Glenn, Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, and Charlie Duke. All three moon walkers confirmed that they had been to the moon and walked on its surface. Armstrong, Aldrin, and Duke are far more credible than any anonymous internet troll claiming otherwise. Along with having seen the space craft that were used, it is also true that if the moon walkers were lying, John Glenn would have called Bullshit right along with other astronauts that wanted but did not get credit for moon walking. Professional jealousy among the astronauts (especially Glenn) would have resulted in the revelation of a hoax.

Wait a minute, how can Big Gretch say she was singled out because she's a woman? I thought these people didn't know how to define a woman?

Her COVID policies and rules were absolutely terrible btw.

https://youtu.be/Uns0HdpRfQg?si=jJkyZJn4Gqj1HBLb

Quote Originally Posted by David Roberts View Post
    In the past I have spoken personally with John Glenn, Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, and Charlie Duke. All three moon walkers confirmed that they had been to the moon and walked on its surface. Armstrong, Aldrin, and Duke are far more credible than any anonymous internet troll claiming otherwise. Along with having seen the space craft that were used, it is also true that if the moon walkers were lying, John Glenn would have called Bullshit right along with other astronauts that wanted but did not get credit for moon walking. Professional jealousy among the astronauts (especially Glenn) would have resulted in the revelation of a hoax.
    Very interesting, must have been great meeting those guys.

I'm no troll, and certainly not anonymous for using my initials. Every work ID, email, etc has been my initials since 1986, and I've been a member on this board for over 10 years.

I followed the space program pretty closely as a kid back then, just like pretty much everyone else.

My friends and I used to spend a lot of time building Estes rockets and launching them up in the air. It was a lot of fun and educational too.

I was making an attempt at humor with my earlier comment, but it's interesting no one has ever been back to the moon since 1969. Also, when the government says they "lost" the technology to put a man on the moon it doesn't help the situation either.

I try to keep an open mind about things I don't fully understand, and not just go with the flow.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by FrankNJ View Post
    . . . and air conditioners because the summer Olympics was supposed to be "eco-friendly", so everyone is bringing in their own cooling systems.
    My Russian student who was living in Geneva for the moment had to reschedule classes because of how unbearably hot it was: in Geneva, only businesses and government offices, not private residences, were allowed to have air conditioners. I was incredulous but if you look it up, yes, this is something the Swiss actually allowed to occur.
    I do not know if teh guns factor into it, Rip, but somehow those crazy Europeans allowed their AC to be taken from them! We Americans can have our speech limited on social media platforms and currency watered down with overseas credit emmision and deficit spending and elections stolen and boys allowed into the girls' room at school, but I don't think we would ever tolerate our air conditioning being outlawed, thank God.

starting strength coach development program
    Funny, big tech has to add a vax disclaimer to a Mike Rowe interview!

I'm pretty sure I trust Mike more than the state media.

https://youtu.be/No3dCh2mWcI?si=UFIgcFBDRSsgN9_q