starting strength gym
Page 3087 of 3098 FirstFirst ... 20872587298730373077308530863087308830893097 ... LastLast
Results 30,861 to 30,870 of 30976

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And they are just getting started. I hope you "folk" are ready for this shit, it's going to get ugly in London.

Are you paying attention?

https://x.com/SkyNews/status/1820124441977782649
    Second hotel attacked as Starmer warns rioters they will ‘regret it’ – as it happened | UK news | The Guardian

Here is a summary of today's events
    Keir Starmer said he could “guarantee” rioters will “regret taking part in this disorder” as he condemned an attack on a hotel housing asylum seekers in Rotherham and branded the action “far-right thuggery”.
    In his address to the country, Starmer pledged to “do whatever it takes to bring these thugs to justice as quickly as possible” amid the violence which has spread since the Southport killings.
    Former prime minister Rishi Sunak has condemned the riots across England and Northern Ireland, stating they have “nothing to do with” the Southport stabbings.
    The home secretary, Yvette Cooper, has said £29.4m of funding is being offered to provide greater protection for Mosques, following attacks on places of worship in riots across England and Northern Ireland.
    Four men have been charged with committing violent disorder in Liverpool city centre on Saturday.
    Stephen Parkinson, Director of Public Prosecutions, said he had “directed prosecutors to make immediate charging decisions where key evidence is in place” and said they are doing so.
    After a hotel housing migrants in Rotherham was attacked, a separate hotel in Tamworth was also under attack later in the evening. Staffordshire police urged members of the public to avoid the area around the Holiday Inn in the town and said a large group of individuals were in the area who had been throwing projectiles, smashing windows, starting fires and targeting police. One officer was injured.
    https://x.com/GBNEWS/status/1820125103729844540

He's a charming man.

In the “Virulent Antisemitism” article Yngvi linked, Peter Hotez is noted as codirector of a group called “Parasites without Borders.” Life once again renders satire impossible.

Looks like the Navy has been listening to Rip's recommendations about the running; recruits are now required to post a run time of 13 minutes and 33 seconds for a 1.5 mile run.
    They have also adopted a body positivity approach to fitness; these are the best of the best - future Navy officers.
    https://youtu.be/bK9YMhz2ZMc?t=448

The protesters in Britain have nothing to fear if their military/police forces have degraded to the same standards as those in the United States.
    They can and will win if they continue till the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Wal, Australia just created an anti-semitism czar position in its government: Australia appoints special envoy to combat anti-Semitism | News | Al Jazeera

Only 6 months ago, they banned "anti-semitic" symbols in Australia: Amid surging anti-Semitism, Australia bans Nazi salute, symbols - Breitbart

Have you already forgotten?
    No, but I think what you are seeing is Australia's piss weak reposes to Muslim aggression in this country. We were a peaceful country till we allowed unchecked Islamic migration into this country and allowed the Ummah to take a hold and since October 23 it has increased exponentially.

However our government response is too little too late, its not working, a paper tiger, a virtue signaling piffle from our Prime Minster who is afraid of losing Jewish votes in next years election. I know these Labor folk all words no action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWfmccdpGNM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZdLwE2Qwc8

Sheikh Ibrahim Dadoun: Muslim preacher who praised Palestinian terrorists who massacred hundreds of innocent Israelis recently held prayers next to Anthony Albanese - as he breaks his silence on the backlash | Daily Mail Online

These folk are still here ready for the next attack.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-10-...ouse/102955090

This is the kind of nonsense that is happening in Australia these days

https://www.skynews.com.au/australia...68b21d08816868

As far as Nazi symbols I have seen them down in the Indian spice shop for sale, the Swastika (Sanskrit) is a Hindu symbol adopted by Hitler, you can still get them if you want one to hang on the front door of your house.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    As far as Nazi symbols I have seen them down in the Indian spice shop for sale, the Swastika (Sanskrit) is a Hindu symbol adopted by Hitler, you can still get them if you want one to hang on the front door of your house.
    Weird point of contention from me here: nothing frames the idiocy and hubris of the Western Elite like the banning of any swastika. It was literally a religious and social symbol for tribes and nations worldwide for thousands of years of human history. Something about our brains loves rotational symmetry.

But, no. Some people did something once in history, and now no one can have anything like it ever again. Doesn't matter that it's not squared black on a white circle on a field of red beside a Roman salute.

It's evil and verboten forever, now...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Please stop talking to Wal about Israel and the organised Jewish community in the West. He's never going to read Kevin Macdonald, and even if he did, he'd still hold his beliefs.
    Your right Matt, but it should be me that stops talking. The fact is I said to Mark some time ago that I was moving on, not from the strength training, but from participating in these forums and you are also correct I will not change my beliefs, but here I find my self back here again not only conversing with you folk which I deem as a privilege and honor under Mark's grace of course. So should I keep trying to wedge in my message on the gospel of grace among some of the most interesting subjects and comments on this forum? You be the judge. BTW who is Kevin MacDonald?

I saw a video of a fucking midget in the riot squad in the UK.

The opposition leader in Australia said he understands the mental health strain from Australia's covid policies but if any of your friends and families say any anti-government things, report them to ASIO.

A democrat just said in an interview that if Trump is elected on Jan 6th they should disqualify him from the presidency.

I don't know about Canada but I assume something retarded until proven otherwise.

Honk. Honk.

No, but I think what you are seeing is Australia's piss weak reposes to Muslim aggression in this country. We were a peaceful country till we allowed unchecked Islamic migration into this country and allowed the Ummah to take a hold and since October 23 it has increased exponentially.
    No, you are not; your country was founded by prisoners, rogues, renegades and pirates.

You will never get fix your Muslim problem, unless you fix this first: B'nai B'rith protests asylum seeker policy – The Australian Jewish News

starting strength coach development program
    So should I keep trying to wedge in my message on the gospel of grace
    Boomer Christians have the worst take on Israel and jews. Talk about what you want, but I was asking people to stop asking you questions about that subject to which there will only ever be one answer for you.

Kevin Macdonald wrote a very well researched book called the "Culture of Critique" which I think you would read, put down and then still go and on and on about the symptom of Islam in the West without ever addressing the cause of how and why they got here in the first place.