starting strength gym
Page 3088 of 3090 FirstFirst ... 2088258829883038307830863087308830893090 LastLast
Results 30,871 to 30,880 of 30899

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Smokey, you think they are just lying?
    They only produced the documents and gave these speeches to screw with your tin-foil hat covered head?
    That is a very unlikely conspiracy theory you have come up with.
    I don't think they're lying.

My government also said we're racist if we don't get the vax (Maori and Pacific Islanders have worse health outcomes.) We also hate grandma.

Of course they want US to take refugees. Or the Arabs. Or the rest of the world. Doesn't mean the world has to listen. There are only 3 outs: Lasting peace, one side leaves or one side gets destroyed. Israel can't do the first alone. If they suggest the world takes them in - they're giving them their problem. If they kill the people who have vowed to hunt their children to the ends of the earth "wahh genocide!"

Israel knows this. So yeah. I've no doubt they've had their hand in letting Hamas make monsters of themselves. For the sole purpose of justifying their destruction. It's either that or die knowing their grandchildren inherit this bullshit. Tiz that old saying though. You can lead a terrorist to a rave but you can't make him butcher every unarmed person in sight.

The US isn't responding to what Israel has asked. It's responding to what Iran have threatened. What Lebanon has done & the fact that Russia (whose knee deep in our ally) is supplying Iran. If this ends up being a blessing for Israel. That's on them.

Pretty interesting Local Coin Shop conversation on the state of things going on in the USA.

I have similar conversations when visiting the LCS here.

Big gov and the banks are trying to put these guys out of business because they deal mostly in cash and provide liquidity for customers; not good for their CBDC plans.

https://youtu.be/VafcvCEyZNg?si=0DknYS7vvfHjdnZe

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    A democrat just said in an interview that if Trump is elected on Jan 6th they should disqualify him from the presidency.

I don't know about Canada but I assume something retarded until proven otherwise.
    This, of course, is not "insurrection."

No, you are not; your country was founded by prisoners, rogues, renegades and pirates.

You will never get fix your Muslim problem, unless you fix this first: B'nai B'rith protests asylum seeker policy – The Australian Jewish News
    B'nai B'rith are a secular organization and were formed to assist Jewish refugees, but since those days have had to diversify to cope with "multiculturalism", but assisting Muslims migrants, I don't think so.

As for Australia not all were "prisoners, rogues, renegades and pirates", by the way not "pirates", but "corsairs". Some of my ancestors came on a boat called the Mohammad Shah and were dairy farmers. My great great ancestors were from Northern Europe and places like Norway, probably viking terrorists that invaded Britain, so you are probably right in that the blood of rogues and pirates flows in my veins.

free settlement in colonial Australia

- Students | Britannica Kids | Homework Help

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    B'nai B'rith are a secular organization and were formed to assist Jewish refugees, but since those days have had to diversify to cope with "multiculturalism", but assisting Muslims migrants, I don't think so.

As for Australia not all were "prisoners, rogues, renegades and pirates", by the way not "pirates", but "corsairs". Some of my ancestors came on a boat called the Mohammad Shah and were dairy farmers. My great great ancestors were from Northern Europe and places like Norway, probably viking terrorists that invaded Britain, so you are probably right in that the blood of rogues and pirates flows in my veins.

free settlement in colonial Australia

- Students | Britannica Kids | Homework Help
    b'nai b'rith is in no way secular; b'nai b'rith is a zionist religious extremist terrorist organization similar to the Taliban or ISIS.
    They have been advocates for mass illegal immigration, particularly of Muslims, in every western country in which they operate.

In an intensely interesting development, the UK -- our staunchest ally in the world -- has announce that as a result of becoming the world's newest autocratic dictatorship, it will extradite from foreign countries anyone who criticizes their policy of mass immigration resulting in riots by people (folk, as per wal) who are tired of this bullshit. It will be interesting to see how they plan to extradite me from Texas.

UK Threatens to Extradite Overseas Social Media Users Who Criticize Mass Migration, Two-Tier Policing.

I suppose the UK government needs another reminder about who works for whom.

This guy looks quite a bit like Nikita Khrushchev: Tim Walz signed laws catering to illegal migrants, giving them free health care, tuition

“Sanctuary state” is an unofficial term that refers to states that limit or deny local law enforcement cooperation with federal immigration authorities.

As governor, Walz also has signed several pieces of legislation to provide state-funded health care, driver’s licenses and free college tuition to illegal migrants.

“Ensuring drivers in our state are licensed and carry insurance makes the roads safer for all Minnesotans,” Walz said in 2023 after signing the bill to allow thousands of illegal migrants in his state with driver’s licenses.
    Campus Reform the #1 Source for College News

Here’s Walz’s record on higher education:

- Signed a bill into law in 2023 that allowed illegal immigrants to apply for free college tuition within the Minnesota State and University of Minnesota systems.

- Signed a bill that provided low-income students with free college tuition at public state universities.

- Signed an executive order on masking during the COVID-19 pandemic, which extended to universities.
    Harris VP Pick Greenlit Law Allowing State To Take Child Custody From Parents Who Oppose Sex-Change Surgeries |
    The Daily Caller

Vice President Kamala Harris’ newly announced running mate — Democratic Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz — signed a bill in April of 2023 allowing the state to make custody determinations if a child is denied access to sex-change procedures.

The “Trans Refuge Bill” allows for “temporary emergency jurisdiction” if a parent denies their child sex-change procedures, according to the bill’s text. The bill defines the interventions, which include sex-changes, hormone replacement and cosmetic surgeries, as “medically necessary” so long as it “respects the gender identity of the patient, as experienced and defined” by the child.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    In an intensely interesting development, the UK -- our staunchest ally in the world -- has announce that as a result of becoming the world's newest autocratic dictatorship, it will extradite from foreign countries anyone who criticizes their policy of mass immigration resulting in riots by people (folk, as per wal) who are tired of this bullshit. It will be interesting to see how they plan to extradite me from Texas.

UK Threatens to Extradite Overseas Social Media Users Who Criticize Mass Migration, Two-Tier Policing.

I suppose the UK government needs another reminder about who works for whom.

This guy looks quite a bit like Nikita Khrushchev: Tim Walz signed laws catering to illegal migrants, giving them free health care, tuition

Campus Reform the #1 Source for College News

Harris VP Pick Greenlit Law Allowing State To Take Child Custody From Parents Who Oppose Sex-Change Surgeries |
    The Daily Caller
    His name isn't Walz, it's Tampon Tim.

You know, the governor who wants tampons in boys bathrooms in school, right?

This is the most I have read about Harris's VP pick. If she / her administration is picking this person was sure to be a piece of shit. Theory confirmed.

b'nai b'rith is in no way secular; b'nai b'rith is a zionist religious extremist terrorist organization similar to the Taliban or ISIS.
    They have been advocates for mass illegal immigration, particularly of Muslims, in every western country in which they operate.
    "We are a secular organization and welcome Jews from all walks of life. We are known as an organization that unites all segments of the Jewish community, regardless of affiliation."

Do I have to be Jewish to be a member of B'nai Brith? - B'nai Brith Canada - B'nai Brith Canada

"You can join a Lodge in your area. Membership is open to Jewish individuals and couples of all ages regardless of whether they are religious or secular."

Become a Member – B'nai B'rith UK

B'nai B'rith, The Secular Synagogue - The Chicago Jewish Historical Society

Yngvi you can join if you want.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    "We are a secular organization and welcome Jews from all walks of life. We are known as an organization that unites all segments of the Jewish community, regardless of affiliation."
    Do I have to be Jewish to be a member of B'nai Brith? - B'nai Brith Canada - B'nai Brith Canada
    "You can join a Lodge in your area. Membership is open to Jewish individuals and couples of all ages regardless of whether they are religious or secular."
    Become a Member – B'nai B'rith UK
    B'nai B'rith, The Secular Synagogue - The Chicago Jewish Historical Society
    Yngvi you can join if you want.
    Wal, read what you have posted.
    Their own definition and links you have provided prove they are not a secular organization; a secular organization does not cater to, discriminate in relation to or focus on religious matters, Jewish or otherwise.

In the same breath they claim to be secular, they also pat themselves on the back for their "contributions to the Jewish community".
    Their lies are beyond ridiculous.

b'nai b'rith is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Israel Lobby Takes Out Second '''Squad''' Member As Cori Bush Loses Primary | ZeroHedge
    the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) poured an astonishing $14 million into the race
    israel, stop meddling in our political system!