starting strength gym
Page 3098 of 3098 FirstFirst ... 20982598299830483088309630973098
Results 30,971 to 30,976 of 30976

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    The reason I emphasize this is because of his betrayal on the vaxx and covid totalitarianism. I'm not saying the theory I fear is correct, but it or an analogous one might be. And I'm not saying don't vote for him. I'm just saying don't forget.

RFKj would be an interesting choice. He's talked the talk, but we haven't seen him perform under pressure like we have with Trump.
    He hired/retained the employment of several people he should have known not to. He's a bad judge of character. This is what caused the covid and vax problems, and his relationship with the military types. Seriously, Bolton? Milley? This is a bad problem to have, but we're not really in a situation where we have any other choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    He hired/retained the employment of several people he should have known not to. He's a bad judge of character. This is what caused the covid and vax problems, and his relationship with the military types. Seriously, Bolton? Milley? This is a bad problem to have, but we're not really in a situation where we have any other choice.
    Which is strange because along the general path of business success from self-employed-expert -> small business -> franchising -> overseer (board of directors) -> simply an investor/business owner, at each successive step you need to become better at hiring and managing people (to whom you are in a nutshell delegating more and more of what used to be essential daily business tasks of yours). The layman's assumption is that Trump was just a lucky trust fund child, which we know to be generally false since he exponentially grew the wealth inherited from his father. But then again, you don't get as successful as he is without doing much better at hiring and managing people than his POTUS hires demonstrated. Maybe there were powerful women behind the scenes helping him not screw up every single important hire he needed to make (Hormozi admits how his wife is the Ying to his Yang as far as how their business skills complement each other, and I'm sure many other successful examples are out there)

Trump's star-spangled Justice League was been bolstered by Elon Musk, and RJK Jr, but now Wonder Woman Tulsi joins their ranks! It's going to be amazing to witness Trump, yet again, superheroically swoop in and... keep America on exactly the same general course it's already hurtling along.

Trump, who when he ran back in 2000, said Oprah Winfrey was his ideal choice for VP. The same guy who donated to Harris.

Can you believe it's come to this for Conservative Americans? Nobody expects anything to change, they're just voting for the lesser of two evils who objectively has no real world-view, just a collection of changing opinions. What's worse is this will be the tone of every presidential election now.

"At least he's not Harris". MAGA!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Trump's star-spangled Justice League was been bolstered by Elon Musk, and RJK Jr, but now Wonder Woman Tulsi joins their ranks! It's going to be amazing to witness Trump, yet again, superheroically swoop in and... keep America on exactly the same general course it's already hurtling along.

Trump, who when he ran back in 2000, said Oprah Winfrey was his ideal choice for VP. The same guy who donated to Harris.

Can you believe it's come to this for Conservative Americans? Nobody expects anything to change, they're just voting for the lesser of two evils who objectively has no real world-view, just a collection of changing opinions. What's worse is this will be the tone of every presidential election now.

"At least he's not Harris". MAGA!
    I think Vance as vp is a pretty substantial change in conservative economic ideology. It’s safe to say the GOP was not for subsidizing certain areas of the economy or imposing tariffs in order to allow American manufacturing to compete with the rest of the world. Although I like Vance’s approach with reporters and he seems smart, I would have a hard time voting for someone with that much economic intervention as their platform, but then again I’m one of the libertarian republicans that have been basically wiped out since 2016. I guess what you’re saying is true because I am doing exactly what you said; voting for Trump/Vance because Harris will do much more harm than them.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    So, it's Trump,
    Vance
    RFK Jr
    Elon
    Tulsi
    Vivek
    Tucker

Fighting for Americans.

Maybe add Mr Sowell the the team?

https://youtu.be/mtGbJfeYzN4?si=ucUrP-_6W8CGr_5S
    Do not forget all of the Silicon Valley money that Thiel, et al., are putting in the pot. Vance and Ramaswammy's angels.

starting strength coach development program
    As Putin said in his Tucker Carlson interview, the Russians have learned the US President has no real power or authority.
    Col. Douglas Macgregor says he now sees no real difference in policy under a Trump administration versus a Harris administration.

After the assassination attempt, Trump took a hard turn back to establishment neoconservatism and zionism; he now publicly supports war with Iran.
    Vance was a compromise candidate, much like Pence; an "insurance policy" for the intelligence agencies and mossad.
    Mass immigration is now supported with new paths to legalization; "We should staple green cards to every college diploma" -Trump 2024
    Anyone who has been to college knows the standard for "earning" a diploma is only that you have to pay your tuition fees; look at Canada to see how this "legal" immigration path works out.

At least publicly, stated Trump policy would directly align with Harris policy on the two most important issues: war and immigration.
    These are not MAGA policies, they do not put America first and a supermajority of True Americans do not support either policy.