starting strength gym
Page 3104 of 3104 FirstFirst ... 21042604300430543094310231033104
Results 31,031 to 31,039 of 31039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Who pays them a bonus for going 85%? I can guess, but tell us.
    It's in the quoted tweet's video clip of RFKj. Blue Cross Blue Shield (probably other insurance companies too, but he only mentioned BCBS).

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    It's not any different than what he said in 2016. A big, beautiful wall with a big beautiful door.
    You are correct. After all, he's a New Yorker, a 1980s Democrat, and will always be hopelessly boomer. We just cut him more slack when he was high energy and saying genuinely interesting and risky things. Nowadays he's as exciting as a dead fish. The high energy has been beaten out of him, and he's been reduced to doing pathetic things like passing the blame to his own followers for the "lock her up" chant. Sad!

David, you have convinced me it is finally time to reconsider my support for Trump.
    I will not be voting for Trump-Vance or any Republican unless they commit to mass deportations, a moratorium on legal immigration and a commitment to deescalation with Iran/Russia.

If Kamala becomes president, at least the boomers will still be around to deal with the painful consequences of their decisions; living in a make-believe reality will no longer be an option for them.
    That would be preferable to the continued slow-burn destruction of allowing the immigration rot to fester while pushing israel's war interests.

Since the Trump assassination attempt, both candidates have been tripping over themselves to one up each other in support of israel's war:
    Israel Rules Washington, by Philip Giraldi - The Unz Review
    Coincidentally, mass immigration of foreigners into America is another policy the israel lobby very strongly supports.

If the SAVE Act is not passed, none of this voting nonsense will matter anyway.

Rep Thomas Massie does not support the SAVE Act.
    The spending bill does not control federal spending and it does not do enough to prevent illegal aliens from deciding our 2024 elections.

Quick question for Rip, how much attention do you pay to election polls and how much stock do you put into them?

The polls are media tools. What do you know about the media?

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    David, you have convinced me it is finally time to reconsider my support for Trump.
    I will not be voting for Trump-Vance or any Republican unless they commit to mass deportations, a moratorium on legal immigration and a commitment to deescalation with Iran/Russia.

If Kamala becomes president, at least the boomers will still be around to deal with the painful consequences of their decisions; living in a make-believe reality will no longer be an option for them.
    That would be preferable to the continued slow-burn destruction of allowing the immigration rot to fester while pushing israel's war interests.

Since the Trump assassination attempt, both candidates have been tripping over themselves to one up each other in support of israel's war:
    Coincidentally, mass immigration of foreigners into America is another policy the israel lobby very strongly supports.

The spending bill does not control federal spending and it does not do enough to prevent illegal aliens from deciding our 2024 elections.
    America (And the world) didn't get like this by marxists refusing to vote because the candidates they wanted to vote for weren't opening gulags on day 1. It happened slowly and consistently. "The work continues" is a phrase of the left.

A "Big beautiful wall with a big beautiful door" is a step in the right direction because it allows for the possibility of locking the door.

Screenshot_20240906_161824_Brave.jpg

This painting is so charming to me because it shows that whoever painted it was respectful and sympathetic to the American people. He graciously lends some of his own features to the subject. I believe he wanted to show that we are the same but different.

We were better as a civilization when we were more separate. We can be friendly, and occasionally go on quests together in a Tolkein sense. But you certainly shouldn't just mix it all up and become a boring, grey mediocrity.

The answer is not more anti-racism and mixing propaganda. Anti-racism is anti-human. Racism makes people happier. This is just demonstrably true. Diversity lowers the communal quality of society. Trust and happiness are always lower in diverse communities.

They call good evil, and evil good. Inversion is their form of prayer. This is why you see it so frequently now.

They are crying out to their god in prayer, for they are terrified.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post

Forgive me if I don't give a damn about your opinion on it. No one cared when it started in California. No one cared when it started here. No one cared when it gradually spun out of control, but, now that's it's a problem for everyone, you just won't be satisfied without an absolute solution. Whoever may suffer for it be damned, because NOW it's a problem, right? We can't have things like unique solutions for unique populations across 48 different states. Nope. They ALL have to go right NOW.

You vote for whoever you want, and have fun jerking yourself off to how self righteous you are about it... now.

starting strength coach development program
    The claim being made is that "millions of Americans" will starve to death and lose their businesses if we have immediate mass deportations.
    I don't believe it any more than I believed it when people were telling me Covid would kill 100 million Americans.
    However....

How many millions of Americans have already lost their businesses and jobs because we have not yet implemented immediate mass deportations?
    These are real numbers; and if you don't believe the numbers, go outside of your house or talk to your neighbors.
    Great Replacement Job Shock: 1.3 Million Native-Born Americans Just Lost Their Jobs, Replaced By 635,000 Immigrants | ZeroHedge

How many millions of Americans have already lost their lives to illegal immigration?