starting strength gym
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960

Thread: Commentary #6: Global Warming

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by golftdibrad View Post
    I've emphasized the problem with these so called scientists for you.
    It's interesting, seems like all the maskers and jabbers have conveniently forgot about how anyone who didn't follow the narrative was treated like shit by the government, state media, employers, and even family and neighbors...

I haven't forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    I've heard of carbon capture before but this article made the immensely insane concept all the more real for me. I think the odds of them completing the project are slim to none, but that they are even attempting it, is wild.

Dutch company Royal Vopak strikes deal to build Australia's first CO2 import terminal

The concept of transporting carbon dioxide so you can bury it blows my mind – even more than the retarded billionaire’s idea of rolling out a subsea cable to Singapore and thinking they’ll buy our solar power.
    It blows my mind the lengths a country sitting on approximately a quarter of the world's uranium would go to in order to avoid building nuclear reactors.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadillac View Post
    It blows my mind the lengths a country sitting on approximately a quarter of the world's uranium would go to in order to avoid building nuclear reactors.
    That is simple to explain. Those running the government have swallowed the illusion they can run Australia on ruinables and reduce C02 to zero. Not only is there an abundance of Uranium, but real good black coal which did make Australia one of the cheapest producers of energy, so what do we do with it we sell it to the Chinese who cannot get enough of it as it burns clean and does not clag up furnaces.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    It's interesting, seems like all the maskers and jabbers have conveniently forgot about how anyone who didn't follow the narrative was treated like shit by the government, state media, employers, and even family and neighbors...

I haven't forgotten.
    These same bastards would try to lecture me about how the "actual science" has proven masking posed no health risks.
    Now they continue on telling me a much lower level in the atmosphere causes headaches, nausea, retardation etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post

I haven't forgotten.
    And I wont either. And when all this anthropogenic climate change bullshit comes crashing down, I won't forget it then either.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    they can run Australia on ruinables
    Hilarious and delicious slip there, unless you did it on purpose, in which case it's even better.

IPB

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960