starting strength gym
Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast

Thread: Commentary #6: Global Warming

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by golftdibrad View Post
    I've emphasized the problem with these so called scientists for you.
    It's interesting, seems like all the maskers and jabbers have conveniently forgot about how anyone who didn't follow the narrative was treated like shit by the government, state media, employers, and even family and neighbors...

I haven't forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    I've heard of carbon capture before but this article made the immensely insane concept all the more real for me. I think the odds of them completing the project are slim to none, but that they are even attempting it, is wild.

Dutch company Royal Vopak strikes deal to build Australia's first CO2 import terminal

The concept of transporting carbon dioxide so you can bury it blows my mind – even more than the retarded billionaire’s idea of rolling out a subsea cable to Singapore and thinking they’ll buy our solar power.
    It blows my mind the lengths a country sitting on approximately a quarter of the world's uranium would go to in order to avoid building nuclear reactors.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadillac View Post
    It blows my mind the lengths a country sitting on approximately a quarter of the world's uranium would go to in order to avoid building nuclear reactors.
    That is simple to explain. Those running the government have swallowed the illusion they can run Australia on ruinables and reduce C02 to zero. Not only is there an abundance of Uranium, but real good black coal which did make Australia one of the cheapest producers of energy, so what do we do with it we sell it to the Chinese who cannot get enough of it as it burns clean and does not clag up furnaces.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    It's interesting, seems like all the maskers and jabbers have conveniently forgot about how anyone who didn't follow the narrative was treated like shit by the government, state media, employers, and even family and neighbors...

I haven't forgotten.
    These same bastards would try to lecture me about how the "actual science" has proven masking posed no health risks.
    Now they continue on telling me a much lower level in the atmosphere causes headaches, nausea, retardation etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post

I haven't forgotten.
    And I wont either. And when all this anthropogenic climate change bullshit comes crashing down, I won't forget it then either.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    they can run Australia on ruinables
    Hilarious and delicious slip there, unless you did it on purpose, in which case it's even better.

IPB

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    Hilarious and delicious slip there, unless you did it on purpose, in which case it's even better.

IPB
    Deliberate I am afraid.

ruinable: Meaning, Definition, Usage - NiftyWord : NiftyWord

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It is June 18 in Wichita Falls, Texas, and we have not yet reached a 100-degree day. Hasn't been close.
    And it is now August 24 in Wichita Falls, and it has been over 100 degrees every day for several weeks. Like it usually is. Right now, it's 106F.

Commentary #6: Global Warming

The climate scaremongers: Proof that our Net Zero drive is pointless - The Conservative Woman

Extreme weather expert Professor Roger Pielke Jr summed it up best when he said, ‘I can think of no other area of research where the relaxing of rigour and standards has been encouraged by researchers to generate claims more friendly to headlines and political advocacy.’
    They lie about all of it. This is a religion, not even a pseudoscience. Saying that CO2 is not and cannot be a driver of "global warming" is the same thing as saying that There Is No God. At this point, CO2 is a basic assumption that needs no further analysis, since ABC/NBC/CBS/BBC/NYT all agree that it is the Lucifer of the 21st Century. How dare you question this?

__________________________________________________ ______

A reminder:

Really, think about this: A 4.6 billion-year-old planet with an 8000-mile diameter, with a molten core (heat, etc.), with an atmosphere that is only 50 miles/240,000ft thick (being rather generous), that orbits a star only 93 million miles away with 330,000 times the earth's mass and that emits enough radiation to burn your naked ass in 30 minutes, is having its weather unalterably changed over the course of the next 5/10/15 years (whatever it is now) by the presence of a weak greenhouse gas, CO2, that happens to now be at its lowest level in damn near the entire history of the planet -- a history punctuated by global glaciations while that weak greenhouse gas was far higher than it is now -- and that also happens to be the basis of plant life (and therefore atmospheric oxygen), a gas whose greenhouse effect is dwarfed by that of water vapor (on a planet with a surface area that consists of 70% water), and that geologically is currently in an interglacial period. The models that generated this political bullshit have predicted nothing correctly -- not sea level change, polar ice cover, or weather.

And everybody believes it anyway, to the extent that they are handing the management of the world's economy to elderly megalomaniacs with an agenda based on their own personal power. You're not even allowed to question it -- otherwise sensible people have agreed with the ridiculous premise that CO2 is a deadly poison that must be eliminated from the surface of the earth. Every August, everybody runs around like it's not supposed to be hot. Every time there's a drought, everybody acts like it's the very first time it's been dry too long. "Hurricane season" started in June, and how many hurricanes have devastated the coastlines already inundated by the molten ice caps? How many times over the past 20 years of this shit have the hurricane predictions been correct? This is a classic example of a pseudoscience, exactly like astrology. It's not falsifiable, and it has predicted nothing correctly. And in classic leftist fashion, anyone who disagrees is guilty of "The Pseudoscience of Climate Denialism."

Really, the children are in charge now, seeking validation for "caring about the planet," running around yelling about "carbon" -- the 4th most abundant element in the physical universe --being a deadly poison. Their managers are common criminals whose entire agenda is money and control, and we are letting it happen. It is the result of the shitty science education we received in the government schools, and it probably cannot be stopped.

And in addition, the Government that brought you the flu from China, lockdowns, and vaccines that killed far more people than the flu, the Government in charge of "public education", the war(s) in Asia, the economy, and pronouns wants to also be in charge of the weather. This should give you pause.

Out here in Trump Jersey, the typical August humidity is largely missing since the vestiges of the last Atlantic hurricane passed through. Drops into the 60s at nighttime.

starting strength coach development program
    Sounds nice.

Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast