starting strength gym
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061

Thread: Commentary #6: Global Warming

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    German state media broadcaster develops virtual reality game in which players shoot lasers at flying climate denialists, in perhaps the most eccentric effort to propagandise teenagers known to man

German state media broadcaster develops virtual reality game in which players shoot lasers at flying climate denialists, in perhaps the most eccentric effort to propagandise teenagers known to man

I swear that what follows is true and that I am not making it up.

Climatists at the German state media broadcaster Südwestrundfunk (SWR) have used the mandatory license fees they collect from all German households to produce an astounding virtual reality video game called GreenGuardiansVR. In this game, players shoot lasers at flying climate denialists to defeat disinformation and save the planet (h/t RatSays). This is literally true, this thing really exists. It will be released to the public sometime in the autumn; the Steam page is here. In the meantime, they’ve set up a whole stand to debut this lunacy at Gamescom, the Cologne video game trade fair.
    I'm sure that wont radicalize a single soul and inspire them to take a pop shot at a skeptic. Just like calling Trump a nazi for 8 years didnt....oh wait.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And it is now August 24 in Wichita Falls, and it has been over 100 degrees every day for several weeks. Like it usually is. Right now, it's 106F.

Commentary #6: Global Warming
    That sounds pretty toasty. It's not quite that hot up north today, but 95 degrees and humid as fuck here.

The air conditioning went out on the '98 Jeep today, so I guess I'll be working on fixing that tonight!

Otherwise, a typical August day here, nothing new for this time of year.

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061