starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Colorado State Supreme Court

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Copersino View Post
    A STATE court decided that a man never indicted for the FEDERAL crime of insurrection is somehow guilty of it. I hope/suspect the SCOTUS will soon overturn this act of fascism 9-0 (or perhaps 8-1 since Jackson has a room temperature IQ).
    Colorado is a blue state so I suppose that decision will have no effect on a Trump's bid for the office again anyway.

That's not the point, wal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Yes I understand, however what would you expect from a state supreme court that is stacked with democrat adjudicators. The swing states are swinging again so even if Colorado is a loss other states will more than make up the difference. I have never seen such a kerfuffle by your left leaning media and democrat folk to stop one man from gaining office and to try and use your constitution as a weapon, do they that is the democrats really believe that Trump will take the Presidency again? Even Australians who are more interested in a game of football are looking into this spectacle.

I'm not going to get caught up in this next year's election madness.

It doesn't matter who "wins." The irreparable damage has already been done, and the future puppets have been preselected.

If DJT is the real deal patriot and actually "wins" the election, they'll just send him for a visit with JFK.

They're fishing for a civil war anyway, and FJB says to American citizens, what good is 2A against big gov's F16s and nukes?

We're fooked guys and gals. Prep up, buckle up, and get out of the big cities.

What are your plans for electrical grid down, internet down, no gasoline, no food, random acts of violence by illegals, etc etc?

Everything in the state media is a distraction. I'll be surprised if WW3 doesn't pop off in 2024.

I hope you all have a very nice weekend with family and friends, and maybe even have some serious discussion about wtf is really going on in this country and around the world.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You’re exactly right, Rip. And now, following CO’s lead, a functionary in Maine took Trump off the ballot.

CO at least went to the trouble of pretending that a man can be convicted of a 1. Federal 2. Crime by a 1. State court in a 2. Civil suit. It’s retarded of course but I appreciate that they went to the trouble to pretend.

The Secretary of State in Maine didn’t even bother pretending to have a trial.

I still say the SCOTUS will overturn these anti-democratic decisions.

Scumbag fascists.

starting strength coach development program
    Potentially good news, Rip. The Supreme Court appeared to call bullshit on Colorado in court today:

Colorado Had a Bad Day at SCOTUS on Trump DQ – HotAir

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123