starting strength gym

Thread: SS Radio #272: Auron MacIntyre: The Total State

Default SS Radio #272: Auron MacIntyre: The Total State

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024

Damn now it's getting spicy. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this get uploaded.

A glimmer of hope maybe?

Supreme Court strikes down Chevron, curtailing power of federal agencies - SCOTUSblog

Last I read, there seem to be companies lining up to contest earlier ruling(s) based on Chevron.

Might have missed it or maybe the podcast was recorded before the decision, but I didn't hear it in the podcast and thought this might be a good place for it.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveJF View Post
    A glimmer of hope maybe?

Supreme Court strikes down Chevron, curtailing power of federal agencies - SCOTUSblog

Last I read, there seem to be companies lining up to contest earlier ruling(s) based on Chevron.

Might have missed it or maybe the podcast was recorded before the decision, but I didn't hear it in the podcast and thought this might be a good place for it.
    On the face, this is a “win,” but if you understand the managerial regime in a Burnhamian sense, as McIntyre talks about, this hamstrings anyone whoever gets in power, particularly the good guys. What we want is our experts in place and pulling levers on behalf of us and our friends.