starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SS Radio #277: Where I talk for about an hour.

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    I suppose the inflection point when the celebration of the exception to the rule started becoming widespread in the States was in the 60s?? Why don't the populations of the 2nd and 3rd-world countries get into heated debates over 1% issues like men born with inverted dicks!? The tired, hackneyed creed that it's simply because They Aren't Free Like Us no longer placates a shrinking part of the masses, thankfully!

We don't need to become more Authoritarian to kill this poisonous, masochistic principle of exalting the exception to the rule, it's easier than that and this exaggerative strawman is what TPTB use to keep their disgusting tyranny of the minority strung around our necks, so that the masses will beg to keep the yoke of modern Liberalism on them, dragging us further and further back towards serfdom.

Damn that sounded way less wordy when I first typed it up!
    The point is, the only reason we're even discussing crazy 1% issues like whether the inverted-dicks get to play on the girls' or boys' team is because our leaders have successfully twisted liberalism to mean the majority must accommodate the minority no matter the cost, i.e. the tyranny of the majority.

Is the A.D.A. in the 90s, with its forcing of small restaurant owners to install wheelchair ramp$ for .01% of it's clientele, where this crazy tyranny of the minority started?

Probably you cannot have a healthy society when your leaders try to accommodate every whim, value, and body type imaginable. Probably a bit of balkanization, amongst but not within nations, is much healthier. Maybe Adam Smith's insistence that nations trade rather than be more self-reliant, which made the nations more interconnected rather than balkanized, was the beginning of all this crazy. Is Free Trade what started all this $hit?

starting strength coach development program
    You make a very good point about the escalation to a dead woman athlete. Obviously they know this is a real risk, if not an eventual certainty. Think about the implications here.

This is how they ease you into human sacrifice. Baby steps. I've pointed out the elites' obsession with cannibalism. These patterns, I cannot ignore them. They are an evil, but very religious people. They literally hate God. And I mean they do so in full consciousness. Just like they can never create and only destroy, they are fully driven by their hatred of the Good, Beautiful, and True. And this is why they accuse us of hate.

They probably believe in their invisible friends more than the average Christian believes in them. They curse God like sons of a spiteful and abusive father. It couldn't be any more clear. They are absolutely obsessed with Jesus Christ and Christianity. It is their number one enemy. Think also about the implications here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12