starting strength gym
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Switch to paleo diet?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    i've always found nutrition and diet to be interesting

I think paleo definitely has some ideas which are certainly good, for the right reasons or not.. such as eating whole foods and avoiding sugar

archevore.com is a blog run by a biochemist who brings up a lot of interesting points, and I would say he pretty much sums up my perspective on the diet issue

Quote Originally Posted by stonerider View Post
    i've always found nutrition and diet to be interesting

I think paleo definitely has some ideas which are certainly good, for the right reasons or not.. such as eating whole foods and avoiding sugar

archevore.com is a blog run by a biochemist who brings up a lot of interesting points, and I would say he pretty much sums up my perspective on the diet issue
    He's actually a radiologist. And, yeah, I think he's got some good stuff.

starting strength coach development program
    Some good stuff on here - the arguments I'd make have already been made. Paleo worked amazingly well for me and nothing else had, so I give it props. I still basically do it but I eat white rice and potatoes whenever I feel the urge. I think people trying to get healthy should try it, and I note that all the naysayers here are not arguing from experience but many of the proponents are...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910