Hi,

I am 16 years old male.
    5 foot 10
    170 lbs
    Squat - 210x5
    Deadlift - 315x5
    Bench - 165x5
    Press - 100x5

The way I am gaining weight at the moment and the way I have been since I started at 105 lbs was through the use of this gnarly shake which I call the "Magnum" it is 1/2 cup olive oil, 6-8 tbsp peanut butter, and 1 cup of milk. It is about 1800-2000 cals.
    I eat about 1k to 1.2k on top of that. Are there better more calorie dense meals to eat (drink) than this? I was told by rip to get up to 220 quick, and I am not tryna get fat eating this type of stuff. I have been doing the lp for the last two months and lifting for a collective of 1 year, but before the last two months I was just messing around in the gym.

Thanks.

Yes you need to get to 220 quick indeed. What else are you eating throughout the day?

To be honest, not much. I literally just eat enough to get to 1000 then slam the shake and call it a day. But a typical day would be chicken + 1 1/2 cup of rice, 4 oz pasta with 3 tbsp butter + 1/8 cup parmeasean cheese, a cookie or two, then i hit the shake. My parents don't allow beef or bison cuz of religious beliefs, but everything else is cool. I just want to have a couple meals that are proper and will be super caloricly dense.

You're going to need to structure your day a little more than that. Waiting until the end to pound food rarely ends well. It's a fulltime job essentially. What is the bottleneck?

What do you mean by bottle neck?

The main challenge.

Knowing what to eat to get my calories in through food, I have already acknowledged the fact that I need to eat a lot that is not an issue. I don't know what to make everyday apart from my shake. If you could help me with that, that would be great. Just a side note I am not allowed beef or bison in my house but everything else is on the table.

In general, you want to eat 3-5 meals per day consisting of a protein source (i.e. meat or dairy product), carb source (grain, fruit, legumes etc), and a vegetable or fat. Repeat for each meal and add a couple shakes. Simple formula but not easy.

Do you have any specific examples or recipes, I will also look to find things on my own.

starting strength coach development program
    If you'd like a nutrition consult, see the sticky on those.