starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blood sugar crashing

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Santana View Post
    What are you are describing is a giant shift in eating behaviors. You went to eating a large bolus of carbs, high glycemic ones at that, to "no carbs" (which we all know is not actually 0 carb) and "it went away." You really don't think that spreading those carbs out would have produced the same result? The extreme position on carbohydrate simply will not die. This is like saying I drank a half bottle of whiskey everyday, trained like shit, slept like shit and got fat. I drink zero whiskey and it went away.
    I know that you're completely anti low carb but cutting out those foods has made a dramatic improvement in how I feel. If OP is having problems it might be something to consider. Maybe he just needs to eat more carbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaqthunder View Post
    Today I removed the sourdough bread from my last meal and instead had half a peanut butter sandwich with both of my lunches. I still noticed a slight drop in my blood sugar this afternoon but nothing like I was experiencing previously. So moving forward I will opt to have a whole peanut butter sandwich with both lunches and i think this should fix the issue. It is hard for me to add more rice or potatoes as I pack my meals in a thermos and only have so much room. Thanks for your advice.
    Again i'm not following how lowering your carbohydrate intake is going to raise your blood sugar from these hypoglycemic levels.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by That_guy_Over_there View Post
    I know that you're completely anti low carb but cutting out those foods has made a dramatic improvement in how I feel. If OP is having problems it might be something to consider. Maybe he just needs to eat more carbs.
    You changed several variables at once and reported that a singular change was responsible for all of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12