starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Lift a Day?

Default One Lift a Day?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Hi.

I have hit a number of health-related setbacks that destroyed my training sessions.

I still want to strength train, but I don't have 90 minutes 3x a week anymore to spend training.

Do y'all have any templates for training six days a week or one lift a day? (or anything, honestly)

I have PP4ST and I didn't see anything about this in there. Please tell me the page numbers to check if it is indeed in the book.

Thanks!

What health-related setbacks have destroyed your training that have not also compromised your recovery from one lift a day?

I have been diagnosed with Hypothyroidism and hypo does cause insomnia. The insomnia is what is making my life unpredictable from a day-to-day basis. The hypo is more of a diet control/minor annoyance problem.

If I am following you, one lift a day isn't an answer to this. What would you recommend doing in a time like this?

One of the sections under the split routines section in the intermediate chapter is entitled "one lift per day" in nice bold header font.

Synthroid?

Ok, thanks. I must have missed that.

I'm taking meds, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by lukew View Post
    I have been diagnosed with Hypothyroidism and hypo does cause insomnia. The insomnia is what is making my life unpredictable from a day-to-day basis. The hypo is more of a diet control/minor annoyance problem.

If I am following you, one lift a day isn't an answer to this. What would you recommend doing in a time like this?
    I happen to know that Dr. Wittmer's clinic can help with thyroid issues, and they are also lifting-friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost and Found View Post
    Synthroid?
    Synthroid didn’t do a damn thing for my hypothyroidism other than make my tsh lower on a blood test. Still felt like shit, unfortunately it’s not always that simple

Quote Originally Posted by lukew View Post

How does this condition affect your testosterone levels?

starting strength coach development program
    Thanks!

I don't have the slightest clue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast