starting strength gym

Thread: 2011 Rogue Shoe Sizing

Default 2011 Rogue Shoe Sizing

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    How do the 2011 Rogue Weightlifting shoes size compared to Chuck Taylors? I wear size 10 chucks. So could I order a half size down and get 9.5 or am I out of luck because size 10 is already sold out. What other weightlifting shoes are recommended?

mine are exactly one size up from my converse. to my normal shoe size. fit perfectly. so my cons are tens and my rogue dowins are 11

My Chucks are size 10 and I just ordered and received the 2011 pendlay dowins. My chucks are just a little small so i went with 10.5 on the dowins and they are perfect. I wear 11 sneaker and 10.5 dress shoes. Also, today was the first workout in the dowins and I loved them.

I'm thinking of getting the Rogue 1/2" Weightlifting shoes and was wondering if lifting shoes in general need to be particularly "tight" (such as bouldering sneakers, for example).

My shoe size is about 42-43 (we use the European standard here in Argentina), which is apparently equivalent to 9.5 or 10 in the US shoe standard. Would it be smarter to go with 9.5 or 10?

Buying clothers/footwear over the internet is a bit like playing russian roulette...