starting strength gym

Thread: Rip: Eurosport.com broadcasts sports you like

Default Rip: Eurosport.com broadcasts sports you like

• starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    • starting strength seminar april 2025
    Rip
    There was a thread not long ago in which you expressed disappointment (maybe disgust) about American TV sports broadcasting. I started to reply and never finished and forgot about it until now. I haven't watched TV in four years. Eurosport TV did broadcast (in probably 15 languages) Olympic weight lifting, track and field (including events you like such as hammer throwing and shot put) a lot of soccer, tennis, cycling (hours a day of the Tour de France live), and events that most Americans would consider fringe such as airplane racing, nordic and alpine skiing, fencing, snooker, and the Dakar Rally (auto, truck and motorcycle racing across the West African desert that went on for days. It's now in South America due to terrorism). Coverage of the Olympic Games was extremely extensive but the Rio games are not being shown. They are still broadcasting track and field.
    Check this out

Eurosport Player

Here is the upcoming schedule.
    Eurosport Player

There is a series of European track and field events in the summer that were broadcast and probably still are as well as the World track and field championships. I remember seeing American college wrestling but that might have been on ESPN international.

I don't know if you can subscribe from the USA. I can from Israel and might at some point. Subscriptions (cancel anytime according to the website) are 6.99 euros a month (7.76 US dollars at the current exchange rate) or 59.99 euros (66.65 dollars) a year. That doesn't include currency conversion transaction fees. Consult your credit card company for information which probably won't be accurate until you receive the bill.

If you wait long enough the EU will probably collapse as will the Euro and you can pay directly in dollars if they still exist. If not the Chinese renimbi, gold or barter will be acceptable assuming there's an internet. People like you with guns, knives, and axes who can hunt, probably fish, grow vegetables, and brute strength for an elderly man with a lot of injuries will survive intruding marauders and the apocalypse much better than most of what passes for humanity.

As my son said after Cleveland finally won a championship (I grew up there), "Cleveland won. Next - flooding in the streets, fire from the sky, the war of Armageddon, and ביאת המשיח the coming of Messiah for those of you who aren't Hebrew literate. We'll just have to wait and see which one it is. You never know it could be you Rip TMPHBITEU.

Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to be available in the US. Looks like a useful service, for those of you abroad.