starting strength gym

Thread: Squat Form Check, Finally got it, hopefully...

Default Squat Form Check, Finally got it, hopefully...

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    Its been 2 times, since I have to reset because I just can't go beyond 100kg. There was many flaws in my form back then; too upright, too deep, too much forward knee travel, leaning too far forward, losing tightness, etc.

I decided to drop my ego and did a drastic reset back to 80kg fix all of these problems. During that time, I also reread and skimmed thru the squat section multiple of times.

Finally, when I looked at my form, it looks way better now. Besides, my squat also felt SUPER EASY. I can really feel the bounce at the bottom and the hip drive when I'm coming out of the hole. Squat have never been better until now!

Despite all of these improvements, I'm still not quite certain. Hopefully I can finally have a green light on my form.

Although the video below is only me doing 92.5kg for 5 (last set), I bet 100kg would also look as easy as this.

Those are pretty good. On your first rep or two, you became more upright at the bottom, but that corrected itself as it went along. Keep going up in weight.