starting strength gym
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Inzer belt

Default Inzer belt

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    I'm looking to purchase the ForEver Buckle Belt 10MM From Inzer.

http://www.inzernet.com/detail_belt....LTS_BUCKLE10MM

I've got a few questions that you guys can hopefully answer

1. Is there much of a difference between the 1 and 2 prong belt type?

2. My waist is 31-32. I'm not sure whether to get the small (28-32) or the medium which is 33-35. It's obvious that the 28-32 is probably better, but I'm not sure whether they have some lead way on the medium? I'd like to get the medium in case I get a bit bigger.

Order the belt through another vendor. There are horror stories of the customer service at Inzer (taking months to get belts etc). I got mine through houseofpain.com (http://www.houseofpain.com/product/_...belt_10mm.html)

1) double prong is a pain to get on and off. Single prong is sufficient.
    2) if you have any doubts about sizing, call them and ask.

1. I think 1 or 2 prong is purely a preference deal. I have a 2 prong and my best friend has a 1 prong once you get it tightened up I don't think there is any difference.

2. I thought I red somewhere the size measurements were to the middle hole/s of the belt which would leave a few holes either way. I guess it depends on how much bigger you plan on getting.

I was about a 32 to 33 inch waist and I got the Large. By the time I started wearing 30" pants, I was on the last hole of the large belt. I would say the Medium is the size you would want to get.

I got the one prong because I heard the 2 prong is hard to get off and on sometimes.

I ordered directly from Inzer. I don't think it took more than a couple of weeks at the most to ship. I called their customer service once and they were very helpful. This was about 2 years ago.

Bought a belt from Inzer about a month ago (10mm Forever belt, single prong). Got it in less than a week. Love it. I would also recommend a medium for your waiste size. One other note - they state on the website that they keep black belts in stock. If you order some other color it can and likely will take longer to get it.

Get a medium. Mine has holes that definitely fit less than the 33'' minimum they state.

What exactly is what you call "waist"? abdominal circumference measured at the navel?

Has anyone had experience with both the single prong and the lever belt? I'm leaning toward the single prong. Is it really that big of a deal to be able to release it quickly?

Get one prong. Easier to do and undo. With 2 prongs, you have to get both prongs in, which can be difficult if you're getting it TIGHT.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by sking1001 View Post
    Has anyone had experience with both the single prong and the lever belt? I'm leaning toward the single prong. Is it really that big of a deal to be able to release it quickly?
    One of the points of the lever belt is that the lever helps you get it cinched in exactly. It can be tough to leverage in the single prong into that one reeeaaaalllly tight hole, but the lever just forces that belt shut. I very much prefer the single prong, though. I don't always need to wear my belt as tight as it can be. As in, I rarely need to do that.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast