starting strength gym

Thread: The Genius of Niki Sims

Default The Genius of Niki Sims

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    Listening to Taylor Swift while lifting is a thing.

But how many times have you suggested something to your girlfriend, only for it to fall upon deaf ears until she finds out for herself on Yelp? Likewise, how often have you told your boyfriend how great Taylor Swift is, but of course he has to wait until his buddy, who out-benches him, verifies this before listening to “Shake It Off” on repeat??

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Campitelli View Post

This woman has some wit. Her hashtags on Instagram may be the best and most entertaining on the entire web. If I had friends, I would wish that she was one of them.

But how many times have you suggested something to your girlfriend, only for it to fall upon deaf ears until she finds out for herself on Yelp? Likewise, how often have you told your boyfriend how great Taylor Swift is, but of course he has to wait until his buddy, who out-benches him, verifies this before listening to “Shake It Off” on repeat??

#truth

Also, I saw Wolf pull to t swiz so therefor it must be legit. Now, if Taylor Swift made a song about lifting I might actually be able to get my girlfriend to lift.

Quote Originally Posted by tfranc View Post
    Also, I saw Wolf pull to t swiz so therefor it must be legit.
    WTF? Wolf was emulating another great lifter with that little stunt. Kids these days...

WTF? Wolf was emulating another great lifter with that little stunt. Kids these days...
    Oh no.. I didn't... is it you? Are you the one who started lifting to Shake It Off before it was cool?

It's not Rip is it? Because that would be so very grand

Oh no.. I didn't... is it you? Are you the one who started lifting to Shake It Off before it was cool?
    Note that this lifter follows the setup steps for a pull from the floor as detailed in the sticky.

Now, if Taylor Swift made a song about lifting I might actually be able to get my girlfriend to lift.
    Not quite "about lifting," but good enough.

Also, even better for those heavy DL days:

#truth

...Now, if Taylor Swift made a song about lifting I might actually be able to get my girlfriend to lift.
    Just change the existing lyrics: "We, are never ever ever, squatting high together..."

starting strength coach development program
    "Any semblance of coaching ability I have is attributable to catching a glimpse of the back of Paul Horn's head as he turned a corner and quickly passed out of sight." - Wolf

"Any semblance of lifting ability I have is attributable to watching first Roy, then Comrade Campitelli, shake it off then pull the barbell in a straight line." - Wolf

Also, Niki is pretty smart. This is attributable to having had Comrades Campitelli and Wolf, and Dr. Feigengainzbaum, as staff coaches back at her own seminar.