starting strength gym

Thread: Squat Depth Check- Hip Crease below Top of Knee?

Default Squat Depth Check- Hip Crease below Top of Knee?

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    Hi Coaches,
    I was wondering what you think of the depth of this squat? I think it may be a notch high but I'm not sure. Also am going add a image of SS Man. I can't remember what the general consensus was on that thread but I think most people agreed he wasn't making depth. All of your other advice has been very helpful and my lifts have gone way up. I also went from 1-2 cheat chins to 15 strict chins easily all while gaining 25lbs.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by B-MoreBeast View Post
    Hi Coaches,
    I was wondering what you think of the depth of this squat? I think it may be a notch high but I'm not sure. Also am going add a image of SS Man. I can't remember what the general consensus was on that thread but I think most people agreed he wasn't making depth. All of your other advice has been very helpful and my lifts have gone way up. I also went from 1-2 cheat chins to 15 strict chins easily all while gaining 25lbs.
    I cannot see anything besides the SS cover. A video is most useful anyway. Unless you get a really good picture at the right instant, it is easier to see depth in video.