starting strength gym

Thread: 142.5 kg Skwat Check 3 Rep

Default 142.5 kg Skwat Check 3 Rep

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Hi Coaches. I was hoping you could take a look at my last squat. Was first attempt with 3 wheels. I have been wondering about my back angle lately. I have severe scoliosis and am hoping the back angle looks ok. (and other technique, in general).
    Many thanks.

You, my friend, are collapsing into the bottom of your squat. Go down more slowly. Don't let your knees travel as far forward. Go deeper. Drive your butt up instead of lifting your chest. All of this will, unfortunately, probably require less weight on the bar.

Watch these squats and not the many differences. You want to make your squats look more like these:

http://startingstrength.com/resource...eck-265x5.html

Cheers Coach. Indeed I was wondering if my "bar speed" was turning into a dive bomb. I was trying to exploit the bounce.

jwilson625 has been making awesome progress....props. My disdain for the man-bun is outweighed by the Ronnie Coleman poster.....and those most excellent squats.

Will slow it down next time around.

Hey Coach. Got some NZ pine to try to help with the knee slide and tried to slow it down. 125kgs this time. Cash me on TUBOW, how bow dah?

Thanks a lot!

starting strength coach development program
    Really work to drive your butt up instead of lifting your chest. You are kind of letting go at the bottom of the squat. Stay leaned over. Hips first.

Also, let's hear it for Danielle Bregoli.