starting strength gym

Thread: Marinese Conditionning For You Brahs

Marine Guest

Default Marinese Conditionning For You Brahs

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    Here is a conditionning thing I invented today.

What you need is this:

1. Stairs
    2. Elevator
    3. Human body

What you do:

You take the elevator to the 1 st floor. Then you press the elevator button to a high floor and you try to arrive to this floor as fast as you can. Then without pause you jump in to the elevator you go back down to 1st floor then you choose one floor higher than before. You rest while going down and you save joint stress from running down stais. It's called Marine Genius. Classic stuff right there for you brahs.

Do this 5 times without pause and die. It's called Marinese conditionning.

Can you handle it brah>? Can you handle the pain? Can you hadnle it ?

My goal

Is to replace the question How much you lift with the Question How fast can you climb stairs?

I did this today. And people got crazy, dogs were getting mad in the apartments....maybe they think I am a public mastrubator....I don't know.
    Last edited by Marine; 09-21-2012 at 04:30 AM.

Climb the C.N. Tower, then come back and talk to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine View Post
    Here is a conditionning thing I invented today.

What you need is this:

1. Stairs
    2. Elevator
    3. Human body

What you do:

You take the elevator to the 1 st floor. Then you press the elevator button to a high floor and you try to arrive to this floor as fast as you can.
    Ok. So I took the elevator to the 1st floor. Then I pressed the button for the 5th floor. I continued to ride the elevator to the 5th floor. I wanted to go fast, but the elevator was kind of slow. I had to wait for someone who was going from the 2nd floor to the 4th floor. Kind of annoying.

Then without pause you jump in to the elevator you go back down to 1st floor then you choose one floor higher than before. You rest while going down and you save joint stress from running down stais.
    Well, I didn't pause, but I had to wait on someone. I jumped in the elevator and almost hit my head. Is this a vertical jump, or a broad jump? I am confused. I didn't really need to rest though. My conditioning must be real good.

It's called Marine Genius. Classic stuff right there for you brahs.

Do this 5 times without pause and die. It's called Marinese conditionning.

Can you handle it brah>? Can you handle the pain? Can you hadnle it ?
    Not sure about genius or classic. I did it 5 times and then went to the gym. I must just be real conditioned, because I handled riding the elevator and jumping in it. Maybe I was jumping wrong.

Brah?

Guys I have this amazing new system I invented last night. You find an open enough area that you can move around and you put one foot forward, then the other forward. Then you do it a little faster until you are moving at a steady pace. Repeat until tired.

I'm trying to think of a name for it though - since I invented it I'm thinking of calling it Corrie-ing. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Corrie View Post
    Guys I have this amazing new system I invented last night. You find an open enough area that you can move around and you put one foot forward, then the other forward. Then you do it a little faster until you are moving at a steady pace. Repeat until tired.

I'm trying to think of a name for it though - since I invented it I'm thinking of calling it Corrie-ing. What do you think?
    How about QWOP-ing?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrie View Post

Sorry to burst your bubble, brah, but I think I've heard of this before. I think it's Swedish. I believe it's called "jogging", or "yogging." I believe it's a soft "j".