starting strength gym

Thread: Flashback Friday

Default Flashback Friday

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    Ladies, Gents, and Otherkin:

It is now 2018. We are nearing the five year anniversary of the birth of this Subforum, the SS Seminar Staff Q&A. In honor of our slowly losing patience with you over the past five years, I present to you, for this Flashback Friday, the most viewed thread that has yet to appear on our little subforum. Also, I'm sitting at LaGuardia after having my flight cancelled, hoping to still get out later today, and I'm bored. So enjoy!

Developing Thick Hands

The thread has been viewed almost 35,000 times, and I am proud to say to say I made a major contribution to its excellent content.

I have no recollection of even writing that. I am impressed with my wittiness, however. Great find, Comrade. Senility is mine, at last!

My e-book entitled, Developing a Thick Waist is destined to become an international best-seller on Amazon's Kindle charts. Chuck Tingle better watch out.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Wolf View Post
    I'm sitting at LaGuardia after having my flight cancelled
    Every time I fly out of LGA I tell myself that I will never ever fly out of LGA again. And then I go and book myself on a flight out of LGA in April. Good Luck.