starting strength gym
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: You saw it here first, before it went viral later this morning

Default You saw it here first, before it went viral later this morning

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024

But, but, but....Rip, you don't understand! She CARES about us. The little people. She's looking out for me! She's going to TAKE CARE OF ME!

Actually I saw it here second. My outrage is barely held at bay by squats and bourbon. I posted a link earlier to a petition at White House.Gov to prosecute her. I fully understand your policy on links. I would encourage people to find it and sign it though. It would be great to see millions of signatures on that petition.

Do you really want your name on that petition when this vicious criminal bitch becomes President of the United States? Think very carefully about the reality of our current situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Do you really want your name on that petition when this vicious criminal bitch becomes President of the United States? Think very carefully about the reality of our current situation.
    Oh I do think very carefully about it. I'm fine with it. At some point you have to be willing to put something on the line. This thread will be preserved in case I ever disappear.

This reminds me of the argument some are making for why Comey didn't indict. That they had something on him, or that he was afraid he would be "vaporized". Sorry but if you are in that position you have to be willing to do the right thing, if you aren't, what's to stop evil people like the bitch in question from continuing their rise in power?

Quote Originally Posted by rumblefish View Post
    Oh I do think very carefully about it. I'm fine with it. At some point you have to be willing to put something on the line. This thread will be preserved in case I ever disappear.
    Better change to your real name, so we'll know.

Sorry but if you are in that position you have to be willing to do the right thing, if you aren't, what's to stop evil people like the bitch in question from continuing their rise in power?
    Apparently only Donald Trump, who may have just picked up a few million "fuck you, Hillary" votes.

Well her speech today said that Trump was a very bad man and her commercial said dhe really helped children so who cares what the FBI says?

Maybe someone will just throw some water on that witch and be done with it.

Better change to your real name, so we'll know
    Sure, it's Brian Harlin. Should I message Stef or will she see it here?

One might be slightly concerned, if the White House payed attention to those silly petitions. I always found them to be the most hilariously blatant example of how the political class just doesn't give a fuck, but desperately wants you to think they do.

starting strength coach development program
    Apparently only Donald Trump, who may have just picked up a few million "fuck you, Hillary" votes.
    Ah, America. The land where you get to chose your flavor of career criminal for highest office in the land.

Though to be deeply cynical, is this really new? I mean, we always talk about wanting honest, principled people in power... but on the rare occasion we actually get one, we're all very unhappy about it.
    Note here that I mean "we" in the collective national sense.

We really want someone moderately shitty; a big enough of a shady asshole to get things done that need doing, but not so terribly criminal and self-serving that they openly embarrass us as a people.

When did America lose sight of what was acceptably, moderately shitty?

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast