starting strength gym

Thread: Training Logs on SS Site - Helpful?

Default Training Logs on SS Site - Helpful?

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    I have kept my own log since starting the SS program over a year ago. I now keep it in the SS app. Is there a benefit to also keeping it on this site's Log section? Thanks!

You can get advice on when your routine or training might not be producing the results you want. You can do this without a log on SS but sometimes others can see where you might be doing something counterproductive to your stated objectives.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    You can get advice on when your routine or training might not be producing the results you want. You can do this without a log on SS but sometimes others can see where you might be doing something counterproductive to your stated objectives.
    Makes sense. Thanks.

For me, the public accountability of keeping a log here has been invaluable. Helps me with getting some inspiration and discipline when the voice on one shoulder tells me to blow off my training because I'm too tired or too stressed or too what the eff ever..... I'll think about other folks here on the forum and the effort that they're making and it just helps. I think the whole community thing is very real, and since I don't have an SS gym and other SS lifters to train with, I depend upon this community to keep going and find ways to set reasonable goals. Just my $0.02