Squat by side view:

MVI 0130 - YouTube

Squat by 45 degree view:

Squat? - YouTube

Deadlift:

Deadlift? - YouTube

My attempt at pendlay row:

Row? - YouTube

Out of all these, I feel like I struggle with squatting the most. I'm not sure if its the length of my limbs or the thickness of my skull that make me struggle.

Press: could use tighter an bracing, not a bad 1.0. If your trying to do Press 2.0 you have zero hip whip, brace abs and quads and push your hips forward to create a bounce of the bar then drive it up.

Squat: you need to push your knees out more and get more horizontal. Get your nipples pointed at the floor and sit back more. Look at a spot 5' in fro t if you on the ground.

Deadlift: you need to sqeeze your chest up harder before you pull.

Novice have no need for Pendlay rows, I suggest you do chin-ups for your upper back and arm development.

I'll work on that and upload some new clips soon.

I can do chin ups and pull ups for 10+ reps for multiple sets with no trouble. I don't feel comfortable doing power cleans without proper one on one coaching, given my trouble perfecting the squat.

Thank you.

Sure thing.

You can pick up a dip belt for a decent price and add weight to your chins pretty easily.

I understand your aprehension with power cleans. What are your reasons for strength training? If field or contact sports are something you're interested in it would be worth trying to learn to clean. I would start by learning it from the hang, because it will give you less to think about or screw up. You could then start pulling from the floor after your cleans from the hang are looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dujin View Post
    Sure thing.

You can pick up a dip belt for a decent price and add weight to your chins pretty easily.

I understand your aprehension with power cleans. What are your reasons for strength training? If field or contact sports are something you're interested in it would be worth trying to learn to clean. I would start by learning it from the hang, because it will give you less to think about or screw up. You could then start pulling from the floor after your cleans from the hang are looking good.
    Oh what the hell, might as well learn to do them. Extra power sounds good to me.

Here is another clip of my squat and deadlift. My camera battery ended up dying, so I can only provide these two for now.

Squat:
    Squat attempt - YouTube

Deadlift:
    MVI 0153 - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    Squats are best filmed from a rear oblique position and waist height. Ideally get your whole body, head to toe, in the frame. You are still not bending over sufficiently. Bend over and sit back more, pointing nipples to the floor, as Dujin advised. At the bottom, you lose lumbar extension. Stay tighter. Stay in the more-bent-over position until you are halfway back up. You are lifting your chest right out of the bottom.

Deadlifts are better filmed from a front oblique so we can see your setup. Are you going through the steps (w/o moving bar, feet centered under bar, grip bar, bend knees until shins touch, start pulling on the bar lightly and squeezing your chest up as if to let someone in front of you read the logo on your shirt, drag the bar up your legs)? Your hips look too low to me, and move upward slightly before the bar moves. You bend your knees too soon on the way back down, forcing the bar to go forward to get past them. With barely unlocked knees, bend first at the hips until the bar can clear your knees as it drops straight down to the floor.