starting strength gym

Thread: Natural test boosters

Default Natural test boosters

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    I have a low test score of 195,39 years old.6ft,165lb.
    Is there any natural remedies like vit d,zinc,and what about nutrition advise.
    I was 200 last year and got down to the mid 150s after dieting and as low as 1650 cal,I am now trying to gain slowly and I'm on a 531 bbb workout at 2950cal,35carbs,35pro,30fat.
    I just upped my fat as to was 2800,20%fat.
    I have been very moody,crappy labido,low energy for the last year.
    I take beta alanine,creatine,ast32 multi, and whey.

While I think there are uses for the supplements you listed, I would not expect to see a change from hypogonadal testosterone levels to WNL. My best advice to you would be to keep doing the lifestyle stuff you're doing, get appropriate sleep, and work on your options with your doctor. You may or may not be a candidate for TRT and he or she will explore these options with you.

At this weight/height, you seem significantly underweight. Add to that the previous pattern of (very) low calories and current levels of low muscle mass and you seem to have a recipe for low test numbers (and the accompanying negative side affects). From Personal experience, I saw a fairly significant boost in my testosterone numbers when i stopped dieting and started adding some muscle mass. I wouldn't have believed how much of an effect those two things can have, if I did not experience it first hand. It didn't happen over night, but it did happen.

You really should add about 40 pounds to your body weight. Do it intelligently with the requisite increases in strength.

Quinton here is a link you might find interesting.
    http://www.sportsci.org/encyc/index.html