starting strength gym

Thread: After TM

Default After TM

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    Hi ya'll,

I know many of us are thinking this very question: what to do after TM?
    I'd like people who's already run Texas for as long as possible, to share his thoughts about it. How did it go and what did you do next?

Maybe, if you like, we could all share our ideas for future programming.

I remember Rip mentioning doing some of the other intermediate programs on PP such as the Starr Model or the split routine. I remember him saying something about Westside too.

Bom dia Carlos,
    I'm having a steady progress on TM but I guess that working with high % of loads would somehow limit this method so that I'll have to switch to another program (advanced or intermediate as you say).
    I'd like to try another variation in the intermediate stage, maybe Starr model or the split routine. I could create my own program as I've always done before discovering SS and Ripp (and this forum). I want to stick to what's written in PPS2 because ...it works.
    I'd like the others who have maybe tried Texas before me for some time, to tell us what their program was like after that.
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Daniel View Post
    I remember Rip mentioning doing some of the other intermediate programs on PP such as the Starr Model or the split routine. I remember him saying something about Westside too.