starting strength gym
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Adidas PowerPerfect II Size 10.5 sale, $90 obo (cobbled, Jordan Feigenbaum's shoe)

Default Adidas PowerPerfect II Size 10.5 sale, $90 obo (cobbled, Jordan Feigenbaum's shoe)

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    To admin: Moving this thread over from E&P to this subforum as it wasn't getting a lot of traffic on E&P. I hope this is okay.

For sale:

Adidas PowerPerfect II shoe, size 10.5 mens, excellent condition, professionally cobbled to have flush, flat sole for deadlifting close to the floor with metarsal strap stability

Referenced in this video by Dr. GainzZz: Weightlifting Shoes, Part 1 by Jordan Feigenbaum

Cost: $90 (this covers PayPal fees, and shipping), or best offer +PP fees and shipping fees

Purchased directly from Dr. GainzZz himself. I am reselling because I prefer pulling in my olympic shoes to these, and this shoe was slightly too big for me (I wear a 10 in Nike/Adidas). As a result these shoes continued to sit in my house unused. They have been used by me twice in training. Jordan has used them previously in competition and training. As you can see by pictures, these are still in excellent condition with minimal signs of wear minus the typical scuff marks. Note: does not include heel cut heel cup referenced in video, but does have original removable soles; no original box. Shoes will be insured and packaged safely in a new box.

For questions, concerns or interested buyers PM me. Thanks for looking.

If anyone has questions about these shoes, let me know :-)

I'm impressed that your cobbler was able to use the same outtersole given the assumption that the hypotenuse of a triangle is always longer than either leg so long as there are not redundant vertices (ie there are three unique points ie we're talking about a legit triangle)

Anyhow OP I'll give you $20 for the thirdhand shoes.

I would have thought these would be worth more, being used by Jordan originally..

I donno. Are they signed? Do they come with a certificate of authenticity?

Quote Originally Posted by aaronjod View Post
    I would have thought these would be worth more, being used by Jordan originally..
    I can't believe nobody's snapped these up yet. I prefer flat shoes for pulls, and I'd be all over these if they were my size.

$90 for thirdhand athletic shoes is asking a lot even if they do smell like Jordy

aye for real? jordan's only size 10.5? thought he was bigger than that

Quote Originally Posted by Will Diebolt View Post
    $90 for thirdhand athletic shoes is asking a lot even if they do smell like Jordy
    They've probably been worn <25 times if I had to guess. Easily worth the price.

starting strength coach development program
    So why did you get rid of them again? I made a pair of these out of some powerlifts and so far I love them.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast