starting strength gym

Thread: Need a Coach (or 2)

Default Need a Coach (or 2)

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    As the title implies, we have a need at Kingwood Strength & Conditioning to fill one or two coaching positions.

Ideal candidate will be a full bore SSC, but consideration will be given to those who have at least attended the Seminar and passed the Platform evaluation.

Positions can be full time or part time, but the position requires that you be willing to work afternoons/evenings.

Email me at kingwoodstrength@gmail.com for complete job description, compensation, etc.

I asked about this last month for 2 opportunities I have as well. Folks, there is a market for this expertise and for this credential. Make your plans.

As of now, I'm turning away business because everything is booked up and I'm working about as much as I want to work. When you show up, you'll have clients to train. We have opportunities for one on one, small group coaching, clinics, etc.

In a nutshell the basic requirements are that you can show up on time, coach a maximum of about 8 exercises, and not be a dick. It's really pretty easy.

I would have been all over this 6 months ago. If my own gym operation goes south, you'll be the first person I contact.

Very encouraging to hear that things are going so well for you. I have shoulder surgery on the horizon and then the time it takes to redo/finish my LP before I attempt to get my credentials. It is nice to see that people are really getting the message.