starting strength gym

Thread: Anyone in western mass?

Default Anyone in western mass?

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Hey guys, I had posted this to another thread. But I am interested in trying to find anybody who could possibly help me with form checks and technique. I would pay for it.. Just could use some help with my squat form. No matter how many videos and forums I read and watch etc. I still am having trouble with that.

If you know of anybody in the Western mass area think NorthHampton or Springfield, MA or Brattleboro Vermont I would be willing to travel. Let me know and thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Awenger View Post
    Hey guys, I had posted this to another thread. But I am interested in trying to find anybody who could possibly help me with form checks and technique. I would pay for it.. Just could use some help with my squat form. No matter how many videos and forums I read and watch etc. I still am having trouble with that.

If you know of anybody in the Western mass area think NorthHampton or Springfield, MA or Brattleboro Vermont I would be willing to travel. Let me know and thanks again!
    Hey man, My name is Tyler. I live in Milford NH (roughly an hour and a half away from you depending on your exact location in Mass). I am pursuing an SSC credential, and I would certainly love to help you if you would be willing to travel here. Again I AM NOT AN SSC, but I am pursuing it and would definitely help you with any problems you are having with form. Let me know.

Mr. Cody Annino, SSC is in Moodus, CT, just about an hour from Springfield, MA>