starting strength gym

Thread: Pelvis rotated in every plane possible.

Default Pelvis rotated in every plane possible.

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Unfortunately, my pelvis is misaligned in every way possible. I have a hip hitch on my right side, which causes my left leg to be functionally longer then my right, as well as a lean to my right side when standing. I also have a posterior pelvic tilt and a hip rotation to the right side.

Because of all this my squat and deadlift are far from optimal. I'm not sure if I should be keeping my left leg a bit in front of my right (where it wants to be) when training. This seems to level the pelvis from the hip hitch. I also really try to focus on externally rotating my left glute/leg as well as rotating my hips to the left to try and combat the hip rotation to the right side. Stretching hamstrings like crazy too seem too for posterior pelvic tilt.

I know I have asymmetrical tight muscles and weak muscles all over the place. Of course the problems have extended to my upper body as well since everything is connected. What is the recommendation to fix these type of problems? Squatting with perfect form is impossible at this point because my body is all twisted up. I need to get my pelvis in the correct position, but I am unsure how to do this. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Can you post some videos of your squat and deadlift from the rear view? Make sure you include your setup for each.