starting strength gym
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The perfect SS food?

Default The perfect SS food?

• starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    Gentlemen, I present to you the McGangBang

It's a sandwich made from a double cheeseburger and a McChicken sandwich ? where you put an entire McChicken sandwich inside a double cheeseburger

http://www.eatmedaily.com/2009/03/th...-cheeseburger/

This is damned impressive. It's good to know that you're using Corporate America for your own purposes in such a productive way. We'll need the nutritional info (protein, calories, carbs, fat) for working it into the program.

I have bought 4-6 double cheeseburgers and thrown away the bread many times. But I think they just raised the price from $1 to $1.25. Rapists.

I ate 22 regular cheeseburgers from McDonalds in one sitting several years ago when i was in college. I ate the buns. This was when Mcdonalds was doing 39 cent cheese burgers every wednesday. I've been waiting for an opportunity to post this for a long long time.

You are an amazing human being. I ate 225 shrimp one time, but that was not really a problem.

Rip... you know you can order just extra meat patties right....?

If I may add to good SS foods:

Try out Jones Dairy Farm All Natural sausage. You'll find them in the freezer at the grocery store. Here they go for a buck sixty per box.

Each box of 10 sausages totals 800 calories, 20 grams protein, 80 grams fat and no carbs. Not the best protein number, I'll admit. No MSG or trans fats or any of that shit. I eat 4 boxes of these a day on top of the GOMAD and an entire pre-cooked rotisserie chicken.

I'm going to have to try the McGangBang. That looks right tasty.

-sergeant-

I stopped at a Burger King the other day for the first time in a couple of years. I was very pleased to see that they now offer a Tripple Whopper. With cheese, it has 71g of protein and 1230 calories. And it's really not all that filling.

This is the nutrional information from the McDonalds website:

Double Cheeseburger

Calories: 440
    Total Fat: 23g
    Carbs: 34g
    Protein: 25g

Chicken Sandwich

Calories: 530
    Total Fat: 20g
    Carbs: 59g
    Protein: 28g

So the McGangBag should be 970 calories, 43 grams of fat, 93 grams carbs, and 53 grams protein. Sounds like a healthy meal to me.

Once I ate two cheeseburgers from McDonalds. I had The Shits for a week and felt sick every time I smelt the place, which was unfortunately right next to the office where I worked.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I have bought 4-6 double cheeseburgers and thrown away the bread many times. But I think they just raised the price from $1 to $1.25. Rapists.
    I don't know if they do it differently in your neck of the woods, but in PA they took the double cheeseburger off the dollar menu and replaced it with a "McDouble", which is still two patties on a bun, but with only one slice of cheese. When I found out, I was wroth.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast