starting strength gym

Thread: How bout a "Strong Enough" t-shirt?

Talking How bout a "Strong Enough" t-shirt?

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    The graphic on the book is very unique and would make a great t-shirt.

I'm weird when it comes to wearing t-shirts. I won't wear a shirt if it advertises something that I'm not. Even when I was doing crossfit workouts, for a brief time, There is no way I would have worn a Crossfit t-shirt as I wasn't good enough at it to wear a shirt suggesting I was. Same with most weightlifting shirts, I won't wear a shirt with some huge cartoon guy benching/squatting/deadlifting. It wouldn't make sense since I'm a novice again. I like the "Bone Collector" shirts, but since I'm not on that WL team, it seems hypocritical to wear the shirt.

I wore Inzer t-shirts for a while and was ok with it since I had an Inzer belt and wrist wraps and was able to deadlift respectfully (hope to get back to that).

"Strong Enough?" is a very simple question, not braggadocios in any way and that graphic is amazing.

I'd buy several for myself and give some for gifts. I bet you'd sell a bunch.

FWIW. I don't like bright colors, and your quote, "Strong people are harder to kill...", could be added as long as it's in small print.

When can I order a few?

All product suggestions, especially those that are accompanied by money, are appreciated. I shall forward this suggestion to the appropriate personnel.

How about a super premium prophalytic under the "Strong Enough" brand?

How about if Stevo gets some quality psychiatric care ASAFP and stops making stupid posts on this board? Phil, can you help me with the second suggestion?

I would buy any and all of the following shirts. (Hell, I would make them myself if I had any Photoshop skills. Kilgore could probably draw these freehand.)

--A shirt with a 3-panel design on the front, like a comic strip, with the Dlift, Squat, and Press silhouettes from the cover of SS:BBT

--A shirt with the Kool-Aid Man, slightly modified to look like Rip's face, holding a Terribly Useful Block of Wood

--A "Strong Enough 2009 Barbell Tour" shirt, with some trippy design on the front (I'm thinking Journey, or perhaps Rip riding the horse from "Strong Enough"), with a list on the back of all the 2009 barbell certs with date and city

--A "Late Night With Rippetoe" design on the front, with the "Top 10 Signs You're Drinking Rip's Kool-Aid" on the back. http://strengthmill.net/forum/showthread.php?t=722

--A black shirt with a red silhouette that blatantly rips off the Nike Jordan Jumpman logo, but says "Air Rippetoe" and has the image of a guy doing a spread-eagle split jerk

--A shirt that says "You Sir are a Baby Mammal," with an image of some hairless macaque deadlifting

--A shirt that looks like the Schlitz logo, but instead it says "Squat" in fancy white script, with some pun on their slogans. (The Lift That Made Wichita Falls Famous?)

--A white shirt with a red "Dairy Queen" logo that has been modified to say "Dead Lift" (might also work for Dollar Rent a Car, Dr Pepper, and Duracell