starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Increase vertical leap

Default Increase vertical leap

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    /spam removed/
    Last edited by stef; 12-09-2015 at 10:41 AM.

No

Quote Originally Posted by Str8shutr View Post
    No
    Good answer.

This crap again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Herbison View Post
    Good answer.
    I have some tricks involving helium balloons. PM me for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by mgilchrest View Post
    Magic pill is available but it can only effect one:

-SVJ

-dick size (I have no idea what the female analog is and nor do I want to speculate)

Pick one.

go...
    Well, I already have to be careful wearing shorts and frankly it's not the kind of endowment that we re encouraged to show off in modern society. I'll take the jump.

Picture it.

I go to the hard core gym. All the bros are messing around with 50kg dumbbells, great big barbells and all that nonsense. I jut stand in the middle of the floor, down and Hup!

A breathless hush descends on the musclebound hulks. As I stroll nonchalantly away, a yoga panted cutie walks up wide eyed and says "Wow! that was amazing".

A couple of the younger gymbros ask if I have any advice. I give them my card.

'Chrisd Personal Jump Trainer, Get Higher, £50 per hour one on one training'. I pin a few cards to the noticeboard.

As I walk away from the gym, I hear a few thuds as the bros try to emulate my mighty leap. They know I am out of sight, but my ears hear the sound of new customers.

I will sign them up for the basic class. When they fail to make teh gainz it will be time to break out the special supplements. Sure they're addictive and the side effects are horrible, but gilchrestpharm(R) is a good supplier and the profits are awesome. Who wants to be half a man when he can jump four inches higher then he did three months ago ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cardone View Post
    If you're looking for an incredibly moving jazz album, I recommend Jimmy Greene's Beautiful Life. Jimmy wrote it to honor his 6 year old daughter, Ana, who was murdered in the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting. If you can get through it without tearing up, you're a better man than I.

After Sandy Hook, A Saxophonist Remembers A 'Beautiful Life' : A Blog Supreme : NPR
    Thanks Cardone! I've been looking for stand-out jazz albums from 2015.
    Last edited by John Hanley; 12-09-2015 at 12:47 PM.

I don't know about you guys but I find myself constantly using my SVJ for stuff like seeing over tall things and intimidation purposes (the other day someone was disagreeing with me in a meeting at work and I just stood up from my chair and JUMPED!). What would I use increased strength for? How on earth would that make me more useful and harder to kill? I bet if I ever needed to squat 315 lbs I could just jump up and down for a while to increase my ankle strength sufficiently.

Quote Originally Posted by brkriete View Post
    I don't know about you guys but I find myself constantly using my SVJ for stuff like seeing over tall things and intimidation purposes
    I prefer the "being tall" technique. Step one is to have tall parents. Most people skip this step, and it usually hinders their long-term progress.

starting strength coach development program
    Tall parents are the PEDs of SVJ.

You should write a book called Starting Height.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast