starting strength gym

Thread: Wear size US 8 chuck taylors. Which size for Rogue Shoes?

Default Wear size US 8 chuck taylors. Which size for Rogue Shoes?

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Wear size US 8 chuck taylors. Which size for Rogue Shoes?

The webpage says to order a 0.5 size smaller than you use. Should I order the 7.5 then?

I need to be "dead on" cuz the shipment is international and I could not return it...

Can you guys help me?

I dont mean to confuse you here, but I wear size 8uk sports & dress shoes.

But I purchased a pair of 8.5uk of adidas weightlifting shoes and they fit just fine. Id also heard about the "order a size smaller" thing so was worried, but they fit perfect.

Id recommend you buy the same size as you have for your chucks. I think its better to have fractionally loose, than so tight it hurts.

I wear size 10 chucks and size 10 Do-Wins (rogues are re branded Do-wins). I have also used size 10 adidas lifting shoes, and they are a significantly narrower fit (they stretch to a nice fit within a few weeks though).

If anything go 1/2 size smaller than chucks in the Do-Wins, as they are quite a wide fit and a little long, or a half size bigger if you choose adididas (i know you didn't mention adidias. appol).

If you use orthotics in your shoes, as I do, stick with size 8 Do-Win/rogues and they will be perfect.

I wear a size 9 shoe(used to wear chucks of that size too), have wide feet, and size 8.5 Do-wins fit me perfectly.

You owe it to yourself to communicate with the vendor. They'll have a better handle than we could.

I wore a 10.5 Chuck Taylor, now a 10 Rogue Do-Win.

I was afraid of going smaller (as recommended) considering my wide feet, but the Rogues fit like a glove... a foot glove. The metatarsal straps allow for a perfect fit.

Quote Originally Posted by fellipe View Post
    Wear size US 8 chuck taylors. Which size for Rogue Shoes?

The webpage says to order a 0.5 size smaller than you use. Should I order the 7.5 then?

I need to be "dead on" cuz the shipment is international and I could not return it...

Can you guys help me?
    Just email or call Rogue. They are the most helpful people in the world, as far as I can tell.

I just received my Rips today, I ordered size 9, which corresponds to Brazilian 41, which is usually what I wear. They fit ok, maybe a tad bit tighter that say my other 41 shoes, but still a nice fit.

starting strength coach development program
    I wear a size 12 us in pretty much anything, my kanama shoes, my combat boots, my adidas running shoes, and when I got the rip shoe it was much smaller (Much shorter from heel to toe). I ended up returning for a size 12.5 but I think I would have been better off with a 13. I do not know how that translates to Chucks but if you are a long/big toed fucker like me you will want to err on the larger side.