starting strength gym

Thread: Imbalance? Shoulder pops

Default Imbalance? Shoulder pops

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Hey coaches,
    I think I have (muscular?) imbalances. I don't know how to fix them. Should I worry about things like that? Here is what I noticed:

On bench: when unracking the bar and move to the lockout position, it is uneven and I press unevenly.
    Benchpress 80kg x 8 - YouTube

On pullups: in my "dead-hang" position, my body is not vertical to the floor. It's like 95 degrees on one and 85 degrees on the other side. Also my left shoulder kind of pops during bench press and pullups.
    Pullups 6 kg x 10 - YouTube

Squats: The bar is uneven on my back. My ellbows are in different positions.
    Squat 145kg x 5 - YouTube

Dumbbell press: one hand is vertical like I'm holding a barbell. The other has an angle.
    Dumbbell press - YouTube

During the day I kind of "feel" that my left shoulder is "back and down" while my right shoulder is "up and forward".
    The form on all of these lifts looks exactly the same with very light weight on my warmup sets and mentally focussing on "symmetrie" doesn't work so far.
    During bench and pullups my left shoulder pops. During the dumbbell presses it's my right shoulder that pops. On squats I already tried on multiple sessions to just unrack the bar very often, while filming myself, and adjusting. It did not really help.
    I don't know what to do.

Thanks

Thou hast not read the sticky. Prithee, refer to yon sticky and ye shall understand why I respondeth not.