starting strength gym

Thread: Rogue Do-wins

Default Rogue Do-wins

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    I'm Canadian and I want to buy Rogue-Do wins and have them shipped to Ontario. I want to buy them using my Paypal account. How much would it cost to get them with Paypal + tax and shipping? I want to put enough money in the paypal account but I don't want to put in too much.

Why don't you contact Rogue and ask them first hand instead of looking for second hand info here?

My Do-Wins arrived about a month ago. They're great, so you're definitely making a good investment. Just in case, deposit $135 into your PayPal account. They will probably cost you around $131, all things factored.

love my do wins. like them better than a 0.5 heel actually. the build quality on the 2011's is great too. although be careful taking a piss at the gym. the slightest sign of water on these sleek soles and you'll slip

My do wins rule. Not really relevant to the question, but I'm saying it anyway.

manisstrong Guest

What's the difference between the normal Dowins and the rogues?

Ive had my Do-Wins for a little over a year and they are falling apart. Great while they lasted but I expect more durability out of a 100$ plus shoe I wear 5 hours a week.

face palm

starting strength coach development program
    I believe that taxes and shipping are included in the price, so put in $135 as forge recommended. I paid for mine with a paypal echeck and it took a couple of weeks to clear. That's an option if you don't mind the wait, but it's a pain in the ass.