starting strength gym

Thread: Place to train in NJ

Default Place to train in NJ

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Hey guys,

Will be staying in New Brunswick, NJ til the end of January and was wondering if you knew of any good places to train nearby?

Cheers

I wanted to chastise you for not searching the board, but then it took me a while to find this thread via google even though i knew it existed, and i had to resort to uncommon key words like "central jersey" which you wouldn't guess. Maybe i should reconsider my judgmental ways...

Anyway, the few gyms mentioned in this thread:
    http://startingstrength.com/resource...ad.php?t=26697

are a little far, but close enough (~30 min) as a backup if you don't find anything closer. See e.g. this powerhouse gym
    Last edited by veryhrm; 11-16-2012 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by veryhrm View Post
    I wanted to chastise you for not searching the board, but then it took me a while to find this thread via google even though i knew it existed, and i had to resort to uncommon key words like "central jersey" which you wouldn't guess. Maybe i should reconsider my judgmental ways...

Anyway, the few gyms mentioned in this thread:
    http://startingstrength.com/resource...ad.php?t=26697

are a little far, but close enough (~30 min) as a backup if you don't find anything closer. See e.g. this powerhouse gym
    Thanks for the link. Good to hear a recommendation for Apollon gym, as it is about 10mins drive from where I will be staying.