starting strength gym

Thread: PODCAST: Building an Iron Body, Iron Mind at 88 Years Old with Doug Eidd

Default PODCAST: Building an Iron Body, Iron Mind at 88 Years Old with Doug Eidd

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    SSC Darin Deaton and Trent Jones speak with Doug Eidd, owner of Doug’s Gym, the oldest barbell gym in America at the time of its closing in 2018. He share's his perspective on health and fitness after over 60 years of experience training himself and thousands of others. In his own words, after a lifetime of training he has realized he already knew what he needed to know at 16, when he began training with weights to develop his strength and build muscular size. #47 – Building an Iron Body, Iron Mind at 88 Years Old with Doug Eidd of Doug's Gym | 40fit

I visited Doug's Downtown Gym in Dallas a few years ago. It was a landmark for years, one of the oldest gyms in the country. I'm glad that Doug is still kicking. He's an interesting guy, as you might expect. And I'm glad Darin tracked him down for this podcast.

I am worried about Doug. I think if he keeps dead lifting he's going to have back trouble when he gets old.