starting strength gym

Thread: PSA/Heads-up - Prime Day deal on Adipowers

Default PSA/Heads-up - Prime Day deal on Adipowers

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    For those in the market for shoes, there is one (Amazon) Prime Day deal on a shoe mentioned here pretty regularly - Adipowers for $98.50. To my knowledge, these are usually closer to $175-$200.

Think the deal may be only on the white version of the shoe.

Link to the deal is here. I had to select my size before I saw the discounted price appear.

Not sure of all the "rules" around Prime Day, but think you at least have to be a member of Prime to get the discount.

Enjoy

Powerlift 3s are $47.50 in a hideous color.

Quote Originally Posted by manveer View Post
    Powerlift 3s are $47.50 in a hideous color.
    I lift in my garage where nobody can see me in my hideous green/blue Powerlift 3's. I noticed that one of the Ask Rip videos has a guy with the hideous green/blue Powerlift 3's. Saved money on shoes and spent money on the SS weekend seminar. At least he's got his priorities straight.

The prime deal P3's are yellow and digital camo (greenish?). WTF Adidas designers? Do they think that there is a correlation between hypertrophy and color blindness?

I verified the Adipower deal, too. White. Shame I already have a pair of ugly Powerlift 3's.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey View Post
    I lift in my garage where nobody can see me in my hideous green/blue Powerlift 3's. I noticed that one of the Ask Rip videos has a guy with the hideous green/blue Powerlift 3's. Saved money on shoes and spent money on the SS weekend seminar. At least he's got his priorities straight.

The prime deal P3's are yellow and digital camo (greenish?). WTF Adidas designers? Do they think that there is a correlation between hypertrophy and color blindness?

I verified the Adipower deal, too. White. Shame I already have a pair of ugly Powerlift 3's.
    I have that same hideous pair of PL3's lol. They look the bastard child of Aquaman and a Katy Perry back up dancer.